Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO. This is my first fanfiction, so I'm sorry if it sucks. Please Leave me some suggestions for my writing, or for the story. 

Percy

I stood at the top of half-blood hill, staring at Annabeth. It was so unfair. We had finally gotten together after the whole titan war fiasco, and now I had to leave. For one month we'd been happy and together, long walks on the beach, picnics in the forest and so many more things that I wished he could stay and do. 

But then, two days ago, on September 1st, I'd received a call from my mum. I had to go back to school. I had protested, but my mum wouldn't budge. I'd even tried playing the 'what about Annabeth' card, but mum had just grimaced and refused point blank to let me stay.

"I'm gonna miss you Seaweed brain," Annabeth said. 

She was looking at the ground. I knew that she didn't want anyone to see her upset. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed the top of her head,

"I'm gonna miss you too," I whispered. Just then, a shill voice rang out,

"Percy! Percy," I turned around at the mention of my name to see Vicky running up the hill waving a piece of paper. Vicky was a new girl in Aphrodite. She seemed nice enough, but she couldn't seem to leave me alone. At the top of the hill, Vicky stopped and leant over to catch her breath. 

Annabeth nudged me and I looked over at her until I realised that she was pointing to the bottom of the hill. I followed her gaze to see that she was looking to the tree. 

Upon closer inspection, I realised that almost every camper (and Chiron) was watching Annabeth and I as we said goodbye, just like that time at the lake. 

Suddenly, a flash of white light went off and I realised that someone had taken a photo of us. Not that I minded. I enjoyed it when they gave me the photos because it meant that I could stare fondly at us, remembering that time. 

Vicky cleared her throat, and I realised that she was still there. I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Something for you, in case you get bored in Goode," she said, batting her eyelashes. She handed me the piece of paper. I gave her an uncomfortable smile and she started to strut down the hill. Curiously, I unfolded the piece of paper. 

Written on there, in neat curly handwriting, was a phone number. Demigod's aren't meant to have phones, but after the war, the Hephaestus cabin introduced the monster-proof phones that they had been working on. I rolled my eyes at the paper and let it go. I turned to face Annabeth. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut in.

"Percy, I don't care. The Aphrodite cabin will make her pay anyway - you know how much they ship us," I stared at my girlfriend. How was she so cool? 

I was silent for a moment and then I had an idea. I put my suitcase down at my feet and took off my Goode high school swim team jersey. I wrapped it around Annabeth and pulled her into one final hug. When I kissed the top of her head, I could practically hear Aphrodite screaming with joy. Another flash of white light went off in the distance. I pulled away as I felt a lump in my throat.

"Thanks, Percy," she said, still looking down, "I can't say goodbye again,"

"Me neither," I admitted. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly. It only lasts for a few seconds, but it reminded me of the first time we kissed on st. Helens.

"I'm not dying," I chucked. She smiled.

"I know," she sighed. She looked down again and I saw something splash against the floor. A tear. She turned and walked back down the hill. I watched her make her way to the bottom, still wearing my jersey. 

She slowly began to turn away from the tree of campers and made her way to her cabin. I waved to my friends who were hiding and suddenly, they all became very interested in the tree bark. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I was going to miss this. I turned and ran down the hill where Argus was waiting to take me to the airport.