Chapter 4

Quite A short one today, but ya know?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the PJO or HOO books or characters

I know that it says mild swearing and know that it means mild. 

Please let me know if it's not okay and I won't put it in again : ) 

This takes place after Jade and Morgan leave Annabeth alone in the hallway. 

Jade (contains mild swearing) 

I was so sick of people saying that they were Percy's girlfriend.

"Yeah right! Come on Morgan, let's go find Percy," I sneered. It didn't take long to find him. He was surrounded by a huge crowd of people just around the corner from where Annabeth had been.

"Excuse me, coming through!" yelled Morgan and he shoved through the girls. The students quickly dispersed with disgusted looks on their faces.

"I owe you one," grumbled Percy. Morgan shrugged as we began walking down that hallway to homeroom with Miss. Lemont. We walked into the door just as the bell rang. Quickly, I took the one next to Percy and Morgan was left to sit on the other side of the room. 

Luckily for us, homeroom was really relaxed at Goode and we could just sit around talking. So, luckily for me, that meant that I could talk to Percy for fifty minutes. God, I loved him. 

To my dismay, Morgan walked over to us. It wasn't that I didn't like my cousin, it's just that I really really liked Percy and I wanted to be alone with him. 

"Hey Percy, did you hear about the new transfer student?" he asked. Percy shook his head,

"Apparently, she's the first one of seven kids that are transferring," I chipped in.

"Yeah, plus me and Jade got to be her tour guides!" said Morgan smugly,

"You seem awfully pleased about that," said Percy. Morgan blushed,

"Say that when you've met her," he replied, "I'm telling you, man, once you see her, you're gonna drop this whole fake girlfriend act," Percy glared at him.

"How many times? She's real,"

"Okay Percy... whatever you say," I smirked. Morgan laughed at this but Percy folded his arms and looked forward. I knew I'd pissed him off then, and he could be really stubborn. 

He didn't talk for the rest of homeroom, so me and Morgan talked about random stuff until the bell rang fifty minutes later - leaving us five minutes to get to our next lesson. 

We walked down the hallway (or trudged in Percy's case) towards Maths. None of us were particularly good at it, so we were just in the 'average' class. We took our seats as Miss Gordon took roll call,

"Perseus Jackson," she called in her rasping voice. Percy blushed,

"Here, and... it's Percy," the rest of the class giggled. I rubbed his arm affectionately and Morgan shot me a glance and then began to imitate me fawning over Percy. I rolled my eyes. 

He may be my cousin, but Morgan can still piss me off sometimes. Miss Gordon finished the roll call and shuffled over to her blackboard, and began talking.