Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoH, all of those rights go to Rick Riordan! 

I'm SO SO SO sorry that it took so long to update, but I was having some major authors block :  ( 

Anyway, please don't forget to vote and you can leave any suggestions for the story in the comments xx

Happy reading!  :  ) 

Jade

Jade and Percy have the same scheldule, o here it is if you forgot or wanted to see it: 

8:00 - Maths, Ms. Matalan

8:55 - English, Mr. Blofis

9:50 - Homeroom, Miss Lemont

10:45 - AP Greek, Mr. Bridgerton

11:40 - Lunch

12:35 - History, Mr. Hosen

13:30 - Science, Ms. Jenson

13:25 - Gym, Mr. Lucks/Mrs. Clentus

15:20 - Dismissal

I could not believe it! First, Percy gets a girlfriend and doesn't even tell me... well, okay, he did tell me, but I didn't believe him... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

After I heard him talking to his mum in his apartment, I had been avoiding him. But then, I saw them at school. It was like torture. I was so upset that I didn't even go to the party at Charlotte Pretsy's house.

The morning after her party, I woke up with puffy eyes.

"Honey, are you okay?" Asked my mum as I trudged into the kitchen. I nodded glumly as she placed a plate of waffles in front of me. Percy's favorite - except they weren't blue. My mum's eyes narrowed. She smirked and took a seat next to me.

"How's Percy?" She asked slowly. My scowl became more pronounced at his name. My mum grinned triumphantly, "So this is about him! My suspicions are confirmed... you like him,"

I didn't even try to deny it.

"He's got a girlfriend," I scoffed. My mother grimaced.

"That's often the case," She agreed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously. She flashed me a cunning smile,

"You have to win him back," She said encouragingly.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"Jade, you have to make him realise you're better than this girl! Now I have to leave for work," She said and swiftly got up and left me at the table.

~ TimeSkipToSchool~

Maths was one of the few lessons I still enjoyed. I got to sit next to Percy and Annabeth wasn't there.

"So how was the party?" I asked him. He looked at me,

"Good to know you're speaking to me again," I blushed a little and he laughed, "It was okay," He added. I gave him a small smile before Morgan came over,

"So, are you trying out for the swim team again this year?" He asked. Percy shrugged, "Go on!" Insisted Morgan, "It would be nice to see you make captain instead of Aiden again,"

Percy blushed a little and mumbled something about not wanting to cheat before he changed the subject. Thankfully, the 'Annabeth conversation' didn't come up before Miss Matalan told us to (and I quote)