Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the PJO or HoO books (As much as I wish I did) 

Please vote? 

This chapter does switch between Thalia and Annabeth's POV's quite a lot and it's quite short, but I'll be updating again tomorrow! See you then! 

Happy Reading!  :  ) 

Annabeth

I was so annoyed that someone had stolen Percy's jersey! I know that it's not that big a thing, but still! Is it so hard to go to high school peacefully? 

"Fine, I'll check lost and found, Annabeth, you take these guys to the car," Percy told me. I opened my mouth to argue, but Thalia grabbed my wrist and dragged me along the corridor.

"Alright, where are we?" She said after a while. I huffed and yanked my arm out of her grip.

"I don't know, you dragged us here," I said. We were standing in a parking lot, but it wasn't the one at the front of the school, I knew that much.

"This is the back parking lot," I sighed and turned around to head back to the car, when I heard a squeal and spun back around.

"What?" I asked. Travis and Connor were pointing to the far end of the parking lot, where a small corner shop was,

"Ice cream!" Squealed Travis. I rolled my eyes, "Please!" He begged. I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out some mortal money.

"Here," I said, "Take this and get whatever," They thanked me and practically sprinted to the shop,

"I'll go and make sure that they don't go overboard," Chris said and hurried after them. It was just us girls left, waiting for them to get back so that we could find the right parking lot.

"Hey, Annabeth," Said Thalia slowly,

"Yeah?" I replied, turning towards her, but she wasn't next to me anymore. She was halfway across the parking lot. I looked at Clarisse. A silent conversation seemed to pass between us and we began to sprint at full speed after her. 

When we reached her, she was standing in front of two girls who were so deep in conversation that they didn't even realise that we were standing there. One of them had brown hair that flowed just passed her shoulders. I realised that it was Jade - Morgan's cousin. 

The other girl had orange skin and bleach blonde hair with dull blue eyes. Charlotte Pretsy. And she was wearing my jersey. She was dead.

Thalia

Annabeth's hand balled into a fist when she saw what Charlotte was wearing. I put my hand on her shoulder, not wanting her to fly into a rage. Her fist loosened, but her jaw didn't unclench. I tapped Jade on the shoulder. She spun around, looking a little annoyed,

"What do you-" She began, but her voice faltered,

"I believe that that belongs to me," said Annabeth curtly. Charlotte glared at us. I had to stop myself from snickering,

"Does she think that's scary?" I cackled. Clarisse joined in and we started howling with laughter. Charlotte stopped glaring and looked a little awkward. She tried to place her hand on her hip, and fumbled, making me laugh more.

"Actually, you're too fat to wear this," I stopped laughing - and so did Clarrise.

Annabeth

"Actually, you're too fat to wear this," Charlotte sneered. Thalia and Clarrise stopped laughing,

"You little-" I balled my fist and was about to swing when Thalia stopped me,

"Annabeth! No!" She said,

"Yeah, you little bitch," Piped up Charlotte,

"That's it," Said Thalia, and brought her fist down on Charlotte's nose. There was a very audible crack as she did, signalling that Charlotte's nose was broken.

"Thalia!" yelped Clarisse angrily,

"What?" Thalia asked innocently, "I thought you liked war?"

"I do! But I  wanted to do that!" She replied obviously.

"You guys are crazy!" Exclaimed Charlotte. Her nose was bloody,

"Yeah? There's a lot more where that came from," Growled Clarisse. Charlotte gulped,

"Give us the jersey," Snarled Thalia. Charlotte looked her up and down. Charlotte managed a nervous laugh,

"Why would I give it to this sl*t?" She drooled.

Clarisse

I've never been a huge fan of peace, but I knew better then to let Annabeth kill a mortal - however amusing it would be. I actually had to sit on her to stop her from beating Charlotte to a pulp.

"Give it back!" Thalia demanded. Charlotte gulped audibly.

"No," she blurted. I got up and glared at her - only too late did I realise that Annabeth had also gotten up. 

All I could do was watch as she leapt onto Charlotte and tackled her to the floor. You would have thought that she was a daughter of Ares. She knelt on Charlotte's back and pinned her hands.

"Get off me you psycho!" She screeched. I started to laugh and Thaia joined in.

"Give me the jersey," Hissed Annabeth - her voice as deadly as her raging eyes. Charlotte started to wriggle and squirm, but it was useless.

"Jade!" She yelled, but Jade had already run away. Eventually, after a lot of knees digging into her back, Charlotte gave Annabeth the jersey and ran away too.

"What went on here?" Asked Travis, making me jump. I turned around and saw that his arms were piled high with confectionery. I mentally face-palmed.

"You said you'd restrain them," I said to Chris. He shrugged,

"They'd already bought all of this when I got there," He reasoned,

"Then why'd it take you so long?" Asked Thalia,

"They kept dropping it all," explained Chris, "what happened here?" Asked Chris after a short spurt of laughter.

"Annabeth got her jersey back," Said Thalia simply. Connor smiled. Chris held my hand as we walked back.

"Guys, could you not tell Percy about this?" Annabeth asked, "I don't think he'd approve," 

I don't know why, but I love this trio: Annabeth, Thalia and Clarisse. I feel like they'd work really well together on a quest.