Chapter 21

Dedicated to Riptide_the_pen . You were the first person to ever leave me a comment, even if it was on my other story.
Thank you so much for your advice, it's really helped me get more votes and reads and I want to say thank you for that.
You are a brilliant writer, and I love your Percabeth one shots (DEFINITELY suggest it if you love Percabeth!!)

Anyway, on with the story! Happy reading.

Annabeth
After the whole 'batter fiasco', once I had finally pinned Percy and threatened him - nicely, of course - Sally called us for dinner.

We all sat at the dining room table, eating the homemade pizza that she had made while we were at school beating up people for stealing our jerseys - well, my jersey.

Sorry not sorry Charlotte. Speaking of, how exactly is she going to get me back for it?

No, she didn't say that she was going to, but she didn't have to. Hey, i'm a daughter of Athena and reading people is one of my specialities.

Ah, well.

After dinner was over, we all migrated into the living room,
"Hey, guys, why don't we watch-" Percy began,

"We are not watching finding Nemo, Perc" Thalia snapped. Percy stuck his tongue out at her,

"Actually, I was going to suggest finding Dory," He told her,

"Jeez, Per-sassy making a come back," Nico whispered, making Clarrise and Chris chuckle, and I couldn't help joining in.

~~~

That night, the fact that me and Percy had to share a room was beyond hilarious to everyone. I just rolled my eyes and hoped that I wasn't blushing too much.

"Sorry about my mum," Percy whispered to me. I smiled,

"Why?" Percy shrugged,

"Well, it was her idea to have us share a room. Her and Paul have a load of bets and stuff..." His voice trailed off and he looked at the wall above his bed. I followed his gaze, and had to suppress squeal - Uh, what has Aphrodite done to me!

Hanging on the wall, in a simple blue frame, was a picture of me. I looked at Percy and realised that he was blushing a tomato red. I giggled - something that I never do.

Oh my Gods, Aphrodite really has it out for me. Percy looked up sheepishly,

"Sorry about that. I can take it down, if you like," I shook my head,

"No, it's okay," Percy smiled and he seemed to be a little less embarrassed.

Charlotte
I'm so gonna get back at that b*tch. She can't just beat me up and expect me to be fine with it.

Uhh! I'm so gonna get her back for that.

First, I have to risk lowering my social IQ by hanging out with Jade Morgan and then I get beaten up by Annabeth. Uhh!

For now, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm going to get her back one way or another...

Percy 

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy. My eyes still felt heavy and I was tired. 

"Morning," I heard from next to me. I looked around to see Annabeth kneeling on the floor, 

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She looked up at me and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

She was dressed in ink blue jeans, with a plain grey top - a little knot at the bottom. 

"I'm sorting my books into the order that I need them," She told me. I smirked, 

"Of course you are," She blushed, 

"Well, at least I'm not the one that's going to be late for school," 

My eyes widened. Quickly I scrambled out from the sheets and snatched up my alarm clock. The screen read: 7:38. 

There were only twenty-two minutes until school started. I practically leapt across the room. I hurriedly pulled black jeans and a blue t-shirt from my wardrobe. 

I began to pull at my pajama top when Annabeth coughed behind me. I turned around to see her bright red in the face, 

"Umm... I gonna let you change," She said, and left the room. I stared at the door for a while, before I realised what she meant. I mentally face-palmed and got dressed hurriedly. 

I'm so sorry that I've been MIA for ages! I knwo it's short but I had some major writters block and I'm only just on the Easter holiday's. I'm writing the next chapter so it will be up soon and It's going to be a lot better than this... (cue evil laugh)