Chapter 10

Thank yall for 2k reads :) 
.
.
.

Once we paid for everything we walked out of the shop.
"Good boy, you did so good for me," I said, petting his hair with my hand that wasnt holding bags.

The sun had set, so there was a reddish yellow glow haze. We had stayed in the shop for a while, looking and trying things on.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes.
He looked beautiful, his light brown hair was soft and curly, and his amber eyes shimmered in the sun.

"Thank you, master" he smiled sweetly.

I smiled, putting my hand on his back to lead him back to Lola.
"Are you having fun, darling? Or do you want to go back home?" I asked, walking to lolas saddle and tying the bags onto it.

Oliver hesitated, his hands nervously playing woth eachother. "We can countinue, Master it is up to you." He spoke softly, his voice sounding unsure.

"We can come back later this week, its okay darling. I wont be mad if we leave." I spoke, gently holding his chin so hed look at me.

He took a moment to respond, thinking hard.
Maybe he thought id be mad.

"We can come later? Master we can continue i dont mind."

I nodded, knowing he would do this, he was trained to after all.
I looked around, it was getting darker, maybe we should go back. I didnt like the thought of my pet being out at night, too many bad things can happen.
"Lets go home, it getting late and we have to get back and eat dinner."
I grabbed lolas reins and led her to the main road with Oliver.

I got onto her and helped Oliver up behind me.
He wrapped his arms around me, his head resting on my back.
I clicked at lola to get her to trot out of the village.
-
-
-
The castle began to appear in our view, it was now dark, the skies dark blue, some light blue streaks and stars.

I led lola to the stables and got off, helping Oliver down.
Oliver whimpered when getting down, almost falling.
He held onto my arms for support, poor pup lost his balance.
"My.. my apologizes, Master," he spoke, his head low.

I cooed at him, he was adorable.
"No worries, sweetheart it was an accident." I smiled sweetly at him.
He smiled small aswell, tucking his hair behind his ear.
His hair wasnt too long or too short but it was stunning.

"Lets go inside and eat, shall we?" I took hold of his hand and led him into the building, carrying the bags with my other hand.
Oliver looked around, still seeming amazed by the view of the mansion.
I would let him look as long as he wishes, id do anything for him.

He looked back at me and looked down once he saw that i was already looking at him.
I kept my hand in his the whole time until we had gotten into my room.

Once we entered i walked him to the closet and got him into more comfortable clothes.
He wore a black loose shirt that went just above his knees.

We walked back into my room.

"Master?" Oliver said hesitantly.
I looked at him and smiled, walking to the bags to put the items away.
"Yes, darling?" I watched him look down at the floor.

"May i please look out the window?" He asked, looking back up but not at my eyes, around my shoulders.
I was pleased that he liked the outside. Hes perfect.

"Of course, pup. Just be careful." I said, watching him nod his head.
I walked to the window onto the right sife of the bed and unlocked it, opening it for the cool breeze to flow in.

Oliver stuck his head out, leaning against the window frame.
"Thank you, Master." He said softly, looking back at me.
I smiled and continued to put the items away.