Chapter 4

🚶‍♂️

"Come in," Esteban said, standing.

I sat up, my hands in my lap.

Someone walked in and left twenty seconds later, without a word. i wanted to know why but i didnt ask or look.

Esteban grabbed something and then walked to the bed.

I looked down, my curly brown hair falling in my eyes.
"Come here, oliver." Master ordered, patting the bed next to him.

I crawled to him, my eyes catching a glimpse of the tray of food across his lap.

Did I have to feed him? I knee how to, I was trained if course.

"Sit infront of the chair," he pointed to the desk to the right of the bed.

I obeyed, crawling off the bed and to the chair, sitting on my knees infront of it.

Master walked to the chair and placed the food onto the desk, sitting infront of me.
I kept my eyes down, I'd get punished if I looked at the food for sure.

"Oliver," master said sternly.

I flinched, bowing on my hands and knees before lifting my eyes to his.
He leaned foward and gently took hold of my jaw in his hand.

I stared at his eyes, unsure if he was angry or not.

Why would he be mad?

i bit my lip and looked away for a second, feeling nervous under his gaze.

"Good boy, lets eat, yes?" He smiled softly. I liked his smile.
I nod quickly. "Yes Master, please" I sat up straight and looked up at him, watching him reach for some food.

"This is bread and rabbit soup, one the bread and dipping it into the soup.

I licked my lips, its been so long since ive had food. It looked and smelled delecious.

Master leaned foward and put the bread to my lips.
I opened them, eating the food hesitantly.
My stomach growled as i chewed, making me self concious.
But Esteban didnt say a word as he fed me until i couldnt eat any more.

Once i finished i stood quickly, i have to feed master now, i was trained to!

Esteban looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing, silly?" He questioned, standing up.

I flinched, bumping into the table, knocking the soup over, some spilling onto me.
I whimpered, knowing what would happen now.

Esteban got some cloth and put it over the soup, restraining it from spilling onto the floor. He then took my clothes off, leaving me naked.

I got into punishment position, waiting for anything.

What if he sends me away?

What if he punishes me badly or locks me in my kennel?

I heard Esteban sigh heavily.
"Lets go, oliver." He said, walking to me.

I tensed "please dont torture me, i- i promise ill try harder, ill be a good boy, please anything!" I begged, in a full panic attack.
"i can clean it, or you.. can use me or i can pleasure you, please Master" my body shook slightly, like i had ran for days on end. Tears left my eyes and fell onto the floor. I didnt want to get punished, i didnt mean to.

Esteban gently pet my back. "It was a mistake Oliver, i want you to come with me." He spoke gently, his touch gentle.

I felt a bit more relaxed.
"What if you take me to your dungeon ?" I asked, my eyes wide while i looked at him.

He shook his head no and cooed softly, kissing the top of my head.
"No i promise im not taking you there." He grabbed my hand and lifted me to my feet.
He then grabbed a black collar putting it on my neck.
"Lets go,"

Did he forget i was naked?

I decided to not bring it up, i was already in trouble, i didnt want a bigger punishment.

I followed him out of his room, down the stairs and to the main room.

"Maria!" Esteban called.

"Yes prince?" A woman with dark hair replied.

I didnt look at her too long because i wasnt allowed.

"Please clean up the soup in my room" Esteban said, walking past her and to the back door, me following closely.

He opened the glass door that led outside and walked out, closing the door after me.

I kept my eyes down, refusing to look at him or the scenery.

What if he is mad at me? Ive been so bad and its only the first day.

My bare feet touched the grass, it felt weird but i enjoyed it.
Master led me to a little hill with a tree and he sat down, seeming calm.

I stood, my eyes down but not looking at him.

"Lay down, Oliver" Master said, his voice gentle.

I didnt understand why he is still being nice to me, i have messed up so much, he should be yelling and punishing me.

I hurried and got on my hands and knees, my muscles tense.

"Why did you stand after i fed you?" He questioned.
I looked up at him for a second, seeing that he was concerned.

"B-because i thought you would want me to feed you, thats what i was trained," i whispered, his gaze making me look down.

Hes mad isnt he?

Esteban didnt speak, only looked past me.
My lip started to tremble, i was scared.
"Im super sorry, master" i looked at him, flinching when he looked at me.

He looked a bit sad. "dont be sorry, you were only doing what you thought was right." He explained, grabbing my waist and flipping me onto my back.

I nod, feeling a bit releived. "Thank you master,"
i could feel the grass on my skin, i was a good feeling i loved the outdoors, i was glad he let me out.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎
😌 next chapter has the good stuff ngl 👀
but here you go lmao idk what else to put.
Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me :)