Chapter 15

Um, I realize the last chapter I've published was like a year ago- 🧍🏻 I'm so happy that so many people read this and I apologize for not writing much.
I had a relationship that didnt work well and it's really dragged me into the dirt, for a year now.
2 of my dogs passed last year, and I'm struggling every day.
BUT I care about this book and all of you readers, it really makes my day to read the comments yall leave. So truly, thank you <3
-

--------

Oliver
.

After bathing, Master led me to his bedroom again. He dressed me in one of his shirts. It was black and went to my ass.

He wore his boxers, a medium grey material. He wore nothing else other than that.

I was confused, usually he dressed his whole body. I didn't question it, instead holding onto his hand when he held it out to me. We walked to his room.

There was a candle lit, now that it was dark. Calm wind blew through the windows and past the curtains. It was calming.

Goosebumps rose to my skin as the cool air filled the room.

Esteban led me to the bed and picked me up with ease, laying me on my back.
I looked at him, confused.
Was it playtime?

Esteban stood over me, gazing at my face for a few minutes.
I looked at him meekly, whimpering quietly.

"You're so precious," he said, kissing my left cheek. He leaned back and looked at my eyes again. "Do you want to play?" He asked.
I nodded, my body shivering.
"Words, love." He reminded.
"Ah- yes master, please" I watched him. Watching his expression change, into something I couldnt explain.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, while I kissed back he used his tongue to lick my lips, easing me to open my mouth so we could make out.
I let out a short whimper, causing him to moan against my mouth.

God, his moan sounded so hot. It instantly made me horny.

We pulled apart to catch our breaths.
Our mouths wet.
Our breaths heavy.

"You're such a good boy," he kissed my jaw, leaving kisses down my neck. "The best pup,"

"Thank you, master" I whispered, reaching my hand down to the bottom of the shirt i had on. I stopped myself from actually touching though.

Master noticed and kept his eyes on my hand. Once he noticed I stopped his expression looked pleased.

"That's a good boy." He praised, his hands moving down the sides of my body, moving under the shirt I was wearing, his thumbs gently rubbing circles on my skin.

I listen my hands up meekly, waiting for him to do something, shyly looking at his eyes.

He kept my gaze with his, staring back at me. Not in a creepy way, in a gentle and caring way. It made me feel safe.

I gave him a small smile which he returned, his hands sliding up to my nipples, lightly circling them, earling a small whimper and whine from me.

"You're so sensitive." He commented, he wasnt wrong.
I let out a shaky laugh, nodding my head whole he continued.

He moved back, removing his hands to unbutton the shirt I had on, slowly.
I watched, anticipation taking over. I wasnt sure what hed do.
He then unbuttoned the last one, opening the shirt a bit before leaning down and kissing my abdomen.

I kept my hands still, not sure how to react, I was a bit ticklish.
"Master.." I whispered out.

"Yes?" He looked up at me.

"Im.. im-" I got cut off when he licked my nipple, making me let out a strained moan.

"Keep going" he reminded me to keep talking. His other hand going to pinch my other sensitive bud.

"I'm sensitive I.. I cant" I whimpered out, it felt so good.
"Baby, you'll be okay I know it makes you feel good" he switched to my other nipple, licking and sucking lightly.
I nodded my head "it does," I slowly moved my hand into his hair, gripping it a bit. I wanted him to never stop.

He moaned against my skin before I felt his hand on my cock, slowly stroking it.
I let out a few heavy breaths, my breaths coming out as moans.

"You may come when you need pet, you dont need to ask this time." He reassured, continuing his actions.
I nodded, closing my eyes tight. "Thank you master"

He bean to move his head, so I let go from his hair and opened my eyes, watching him move to my cock, slowly taking the tip of it in his mouth leaving me moaning loudly.

"You sound so hot pup," he paused, sucking on my tip for a few seconds. "you're doing such a good job for me" he praised, giving my butterflies and a hot feeling in my stomach.
I could feel myself dripping precum, only a matter of time before I came.

He then put all of me in his mouth, and i instantly grabbed onto the bedsheets, arching my back. "Master please it.. it feels so good!" 
I slowly brought my hips off the bed, thrusting into his mouth a bit.

He lifted himself off of my cock, using his hand to hold my hips down. "Be a good boy and stay," he looked at me, making sure I obeyed.

I nodded "yes master, I'm sorry" I quietly scolded myself. I just wanted to be a good boy.

Master began to go down on me once again, his hand rubbing on my hip to encourage I stay put.
I bit my lip, spreading my legs a bit more, letting out a short quick moan.

He continued to suck me off for several minutes until I came close to coming.
My legs began to close, I tried to keep them open but it was hard. Master eventually used his other hand to hold my left leg open.

"Im.. I'm gonna come" I whined out, gripping onto the sheets as i came into his mouth only a few seconds later. Moans escaped my lips many times as he continued to lick and suck me through my orgasm.