Chapter 14

Yall rockin with seventeen-ladytron???
.
.
.
The next morning had come, birds chirping and the sun lighting the room.
I had woken before Oliver -which is good -he needs sleep.
He looked peaceful, maybe because he wasnt worrying.
I gently held him close to me, his curly brown hair in my face.
It took a while but he finally woke, turning his body so he was facing me.

"Good morning," i greeted, surprised when he cuddled close to me, letting out a soft groan.
"Good morning, master" his sleepy voice replied.
I rubbed his back, moving one hand to his ass but nothing more.
Oliver looked around, not having much to look at since he was facing me.
He looked at my face, from my short beard, to my nose then my eyes.
He began to shy away once he saw me look back at him.
His eyes wandered back to mine though, curiosity visible in his expression.
His eyes moved to my lips and he held his gaze at them for a few moments before whimpering and looking back down while moving close to me.

"Whats up, oliver?" I asked, unsure as to why he looked a bit sad.
He looked back up at me. "Its nothing, master,"
I rose my eyebrow. "I dont want to punish you already, tell me the truth." I said sternly, i knew it was a bad habit of his to lie about how he felt but it had to stop.

"I-im sorry master i didnt mean to anger you," he whimpered, his hands beginning to nervously pick at each other.

He thought i was angry?
"Im not mad pup, i promise" i gently kissed the top of his head.
He visibly relaxed and nodded his head.
"Now answer what i asked you pup," i reminded him, i knew he was trying to avoid it.
"I.. its a bad thing Master i shouldnt be thinking it because itll make me a bad boy," he whispered, looking at my eyes for a moment before looking away.

Now i was worried, i worried about him all of the time.
"Tell me what things you were thinking darling." I tried to ease him into telling me.
He didnt answer for a few seconds, probably debating every outcome that could happen.
"I- i wanted master to give me attention, but im not a bad boy i wasnt trying to be, i love anything you give me Master, youve already been so nice and loving i couldnt ask for more!" He stumbled on his words, talking quickly near the end.

Why would he be a bad boy for that? Its just a needy pup that wants masters attention nothing bad about that.
Before i could answer he began talking.

"Please dont punish me master i will never think about that again i promise, im not a bad boy i try to be a good boy" he nodded to himself, looking like he was about to break down and cry.
He bit his lip to silence himself as he slowly pulled himself away from me.

"Pup, i will never be upset over you wanting my attention, i understand that you want that and that will never make you bad i promise, okay?" I pulled him close to me again, watching him nod.
"Yes master, thank you." He whispered.

I began to think to myself, it worried me that he always thought id punish him or he would be considered a bad boy for every little thing.
I knew that over time he would become used to me and my rules.

A few more minutes had passed before i began to sit up, deciding it was time to fully wake up.
Oliver sat up too, watching me to see what he was supposed to do next.
"Go sit in front of the desk chair." I ordered, watching him do as told.
I watched him as he sat in front of the chair, his head down and his naked body on display.

I walked to the chair that sat in front of the desk that had food neatly placed on top of it. I sat down, reaching my hand out to pet Olivers hair for a moment.
I then began to look at the food, it was simple; fruit, bread, juice and cookies but not too sweet.
I began to feed Oliver, handing him a strawberry.
He gently took it from my hand with his mouth, his cheeks red.
He was so cute.
I continued to feed him then myself until we were satisfied.