Chapter 3

She closed the door and walked to me, her brown eyes looking into mine.
I remained silent.

Maybe this was a test?

I looked down.

"Very pretty, Estaban picked a good one." She said, touching my jaw and lifting my face to look at her.
She smirked and moved her hands down my arms. "Lay on the bed," she ordered.

Did I have two masters now? I was confused.

I obeyed and got onto the bed, on my back. She grabbed my waist and flipped me over, staying silent for a minute or two.

"Ass in the air, slut." She growled, her tone making me flinch.
I lifted my butt in the air, my arms shaking.

Her hand connected with my ass harshly, making my yelp quietly.

What did I do wrong? Was it because I looked at her?

"Stupid pet," she muttered under her breath, making me pause. She slapped me again. "Estaban deserves a better pet." She spat, slapping me harder and quicker.

I teared up, grabbing the blanket. I didnt know what I had done wrong..

She kept hitting me while spilling out hateful words.

"Get into your cage, now." She commanded, pointing to my cage.

I scurried into my cage, refusing to have my sore ass on the floor.
"Dont tell Esteban or else I'll punish you worse." She warned, and I nodded in return, my eyes on the floor.

I was so sad.

I knew I wasn't enough, but I tried my best to be.

She had left and I was dead silent, waiting for Esteban to come and punish me now.

The door opened a few minutes later, making me tense and move my gaze to the floor.

Esteban paused, his breathing catching in his throat for a second.

"What are you doing in there, Oliver?" He spoke, worry clear in his voice.

I began to panic, what do I tell him?

"I- i.." I hesitated, not knowing what to tell him.
"Come here," Esteban said, pointing to the floor in front of him.
I crawled to him quickly, bowing on the floor. "I'm sorry!" I whimpered, my nose on the floor.

Master knelt in front of me, his hand gently on my spine, moving to my ass.

"Who hit you?" He asked, his voice soothing but scary at the same time.

I could feel his hand on my ass, rubbing it to soothe it.

"M- me, i did," i whispered.

I didn't want to get mistress in trouble and have me get hurt more.

"Really, huh?" Esteban grabbed my hand and looked at it.

I flinched, knowing I had gotten caught in my lie.

"Did you lie to me?" Esteban scolded, letting go from my hand.

I lowered my head in shame. "I- she said she'll hurt me sir, please don't tell her I told you!" I begged bowing in front of him.

Esteban growled but began to pet my back slowly. "What did she say?"

I hesitated. "She said th- that I want good enough for you and that I was slut, a stupid slut"

I paused, looking at him for a second.

"It's okay master, it didn't hurt my, my feelings!" I looked at him, trying to read his expression. I just lied again. I began to look down, sulking silently.

He didnt look happy, but he smiled softly at me.

At least he wasnt angry with me.

"I picked you because I like you, Oliver." He said, standing and lifting me up.
He carried me to his bed, face down.

I instantly put my butt up, assuming he wanted to use or punish me.

"Lay down and relax, honey." He cooed softly.
I lied down, being as still as I could.
"I'm sorry, Pup" he sighed softly, his hand on my butt.

I furrowed my eyebrows, why was he sorry?

"I- it's my fault-"

"Quiet, we both know it's not your fault." Master said, his hand still rubbing my ass lightly.

"I'll make sure she apologizes to you." Esteban spoke, his fingertips lightly brushing down my spine.
I whimpered, relaxing slightly. I stayed quiet though, not talking.

Master pet me for 10 more minutes before there was a knock on the door.

✯✯✯
🕴️ hola niños 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
also 👀👁️👁️ updates wont be constant because i work two other jobs, go to school and draw.