Chapter 13

Some of yall are so wild😭 i see what list you add this book too and cant with the reading list name ✋💀
.
.
.
I sat on the bed while Master left.
I didnt want to be a bad boy again, i didnt like being bad.
There was still a bit of daylight but it was now hazy, since the sunset lighting the room.

It would be dark soon.

I crawled to the pillows that laid at the top of the bed, grabbing Estebans and nuzzling it.
I laid ontop of the pillow, hugging it close to me.
I already missed him, i was already so attached.
I whined, looking around the room.

Ill just lay down for some time, i was kinda exhausted.
I rested for some time before sitting up.
I eventually got up though.
I got on my knees, looking under the bed.
I tilted my head, my eyebrows narrowing.

There was a large box.
I pulled it out, surprised that it was a bit heavy.
What was in here?
I hesitated but unclipped both clasps on the sides of the box.
I opened the top, covering my mouth from what i saw.

Masters sex toys.

I uncovered my mouth, letting out a quiet noise.
Did he actually use these? There were so many.
I stared at them, jumping when the door opened.

Uh oh
I looked to Master, standing in the doorway.
Was i in trouble for doing this?
"You found Masters toys, hm?" He teased, closing the door behind him and locking it.

I hesitated to answer. "I-im sorry master, i didn't mean to be sneaky master, i was just curious" i whispered, looking down.

"Pup, its okay i really don't mind you looking through things and being curious."  Master walked to me, kneeling down and gently rubbing my neck.
I relaxed, no longer worried that i had been bad.
"So.. im not a bad boy?" I asked, feeling his hand move down to my ass.
"No, you aren't a bad boy." Esteban said, gently rubbing my ass.

Master looked through the box, grabbing out a dildo. "Does pup feel like playing?" He asked.
I nodded my head. "Yes, master"
"Strip and get on the bed, hands and knees." He ordered.

I did as told, taking the rest of my clothes off and getting into position on the bed.
Master grabbed some things then stood up, standing behind me.

He opened a bottle of sorts and soon enough i felt two of his fingers at my hole.
I whined, moving back.
"Such a needy pup," master teased, his voice sending chills down my spine
His fingers entered me, moving slowly at first but speeding up and stretching me slowly.
I moved back against his fingers, a moan escaping from me.

He continued like this for a few more minutes before removing his fingers.
The next thing i knew there was another object at my entrance.
He slowly entered it into me.
"Ma-master please-" i whimpered, burying my face into bedsheets.

"What is pup, you like this? This isn't nearly as big as what i have," he teased, his other hand grabbing my cock. I let out another moan, grinding against his hand. Once the toy was fully seated inside me he began to move it, slowly pulling it in and out of me.
He continued like this, hearing me whimper and moan.
"Good boy, you're taking this so well." Esteban said, moving it quicker, angling it to his my sweet spot.

I cried out, feeling him pressing against the spot.
He stroaked my cock still, as he pumped the toy quickly.
I soon began to feel my orgasm grow. "Master please, may i come, Its too much!"  I whimpered out, trying to hold it back.
"You may come, good boy." He kept his speed while i came, my whole body trembling.
He kept going as i rode my orgasm out.
"Too.. too much master, please"  i said softly, feeling him stop stroking me.
"Im not done yet, pup. You've been such a good boy." Master flipped my body over so that i laid on my back.

I was shaking, orgasms being a lot for me to handle.
"My pup came for me so fast. Im not done playing just yet," Master cooed, gently removing the toy from my ass.
I nodded my head.

"Unless my pet cant handle more," he said, reading my mind.
"I can, master, its okay" i smiled, watching him nod.

He lowered his head and kissed my lower stomach, sucking on the skin a bit.
I held onto the blankets, closing my eyes.
He was so good at this, i dont understand how.
He moved his mouth to my thighs, avoiding to touch my cock.
I whimpered, my body still being sensitive.

"I wont over-stimulate you today darling, since youre still new to this." Master cooed, taking his time to kiss my skin and suck on it, leaving bruises and marks.

My skin was hot, probably from the orgasm and his heated kissing.
I was so lucky to be his pet, i couldn't wish for more.

He went on like this for a while, making sure to mark all of my sensitive spots on my body.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, looking at me.
"You, master" i replied, looking at his eyes.
"That's right, good boy." He kissed my cheek softly, moving to my lips.
I stayed still not knowing what to do, ive never kissed anyone.

"Lets get ready to sleep,"
I nod, watching him stand. I sat up, watching him with wide eyes. He walked to the table, looking through one of the drawers. 
He pulled something out then placed it onto the top of the table.

"Stay there for a second, i have to clean you up," he left the room before i could say anything.
I sat on the bed, waiting for him to return.
He walked back in within a few minutes and had a cloth in his hand.
I watched him, unsure of how i felt.
I laid on my back, looking away from him, a bit embarrased.

He washed the come off of me, being gentle.
After he finished he put the cloth in a basket full of other dirty clothes.
I was exausted, i felt like my body couldnt move.

"Come," he ordered, walking to the desk once again.
I walked to him, a bit hesitant.
He held out one of the collars he bought.
He put the red collar onto my neck, securing it but making sure it wasnt too tight.

"It looks good on you" he smiled, lifting my head up, looking at the marks he left and the collar.
"Thank you, master." I replied, allowing him to do as he pleased.
He looked for a moment longer before standing back up.

"Lay down, im turning the lights off," esteban said, patting my head and walking to the lamp.
"B-but im naked" i protested, unsure what to do.
"And?" Master chuckled, turning the lights off.
I could hear him strip from his clothing as well.
I suppose it wasn't bad to sleep naked.

Master layed down and i crawled to him, getting under the blankets with him.
He held me close, having me face away from him as he pet my hair gently.

I began to think to myself.
I wonder what we would do tomorrow? Im always so excited for a new day, i love Master.

I held onto his arm that wrapped around my waist.

"Master?" I spoke softly.
"Yes pup?" He answered, kissing the back of my neck.
"What will we do tomorrow? O- or what will you do?" I asked, hoping that i could ask such things.
"Hmm" i could tell he was thinking.
"I think we will go to my other house across countryside to relax away from my family before the day of the ceremony for you. I think thats the biggest plan so far," he explained.
I nodded. "Im excited, i love every day with you" i smiled to myself, the moonlight glowing in the room.

Master cooed. "I love every day with you too pup, youre my favorite,"
My stomach felt weird, an emotion i couldnt describe.

I was really happy i was his favorite, i never want his to have a different favorite.

"Really? You promise?" I whispered.
"I promise you are, you always will be." He gently rubbed my stomach.
I whimpered at the response.

Dont cry dont cry. I told myself over and over, just deciding to hold my breath to hopefully stop myself from doing so.

"Youre my favorite master, thank you for being so nice," i whispered.
"Of course pup, i try to be nice to you"
I nodded my head, deciding to be quiet now since i didnt want to keep him up.

.
.
.
Sorry the chapter is short, im going to be using more time trying to make them 4 or 5 times as long ive just been busy lately.
Thank you for reading 😀