Chapter 11

Oliver
----------
It was the next morning when i woke up, i opened my eyes slowly and looked around, turning my body to look at Esteban.
He was still sleeping, his face looking peaceful. I was so lucky to have such a caring Master.

I continued looking around the room, looking at the little things i didnt notice before like the paintings that hung on the wall, and the closed curtains.
Oh the curtains were beautiful they were a mix of light and dark brown with little floral designs.
I looked back at Esteban and closed my eyes, reaching my hand under the blanket to grab his hand.
Once i found it i held onto it and began to rest, not fully sleeping.
It must have been ten to twenty minutes later before Esteban woke up, his hand grabbing onto mine.
He looked over at me and i smiled.
"Good morning, Master." I greeted, looking into his green eyes, watching hin smile and pull me closer to him.

"Good morning, pup. Did you sleep well?" He asked, his arms wrapped around my body. I nodded and smiled.
"Yes, did you?" I asked, watching him nod.
"i did, i slept better than usual." He smirked, his hand sliding to my ass.
I whimpered, feeling him rub me slowly.
He kissed the top of my head and continued to tease me, his hands groping my skin.
I pushed my ass out, trying to gain more pleasure.
Why was he doing this? I was a bad boy yesterday i didnt deserve this.
I quickly shut those thoughts out when he spanked me. He didnt do it hard but i was confused.
He chuckled and removed his hand.

"Would you like to do anything today, Oliver?" He asked.
I tilted my head. "I- im not sure." I whispered.
Master pulled back and lifted my chin.
I looked him in the eyes, waiting for something to happen.
"Food should be here soon, we can eat then figure it out."
I nodded my head, feeling Esteban kiss my forehead then my jaw.

I whined, closing my eyes.
Why did he treat me so good, i thought pets arent supposed to be loved?
"Master," i looked at him, a slight frown on my face.

"Yes pup?" He answered, kissing down my neck.
I hesitated.
"Do you wish for me to pleasure you?" I asked, becoming even more shy.
I was supposed to please him not the other way around.

"Not right now okay pup?" He said gently, his hand petting my hair.
I nodded, understanding.

"Verbal response." He reminded, tapping my nose.
I looked away. "Yes master, i understand." I whispered.

Esteban smiled "good boy, youre such a good little pup for me." He cooed, and i nodded while smiling.

We laid there for a few more minutes before master began to get out of bed.

I began to scurry after him, i didnt want to anger him by being slow.

"Lets go take a shower, yes?" He asked, walking to the closet.
"Yes master," i agreed, watching him grab some clothing.
I followed him out of the bedroom to the right.

Master waited for me to enter behind him before closing the door.
He set the clothes onto the pearl countertop.

I took a moment to look around, the floors were a light tan but they were shiny and the walls were a very light gray. There were cabnets that were just a simple light brown aswell.
The bathtub looked to be built into the floor, just a few inches of it rose above the floor.

Master walked to the bathtub and began to fill it up.
I stayed in place, unsure of what to do.

"Be a good boy and strip." Master said.
"Yes Master," i took off my clothing and discarded them on the floor next to me, feeling self concious.
"Such a good boy for master," Esteban smiled at me, walking to the cabnet and kneeling to grab some towels then walked to the bathtub and placed them on a small rack.

"Come," he said, standing.
I walked to him, becoming a bit frightened. What if he does something to me? No, he wont hes been the nicest person ever.

He began to strip himself and i turned away, too embarrassed to look.
He then took my hand and led me into the tub.
Its been so long since ive had a nice bath especially with warm water.

Master sat down, pulling me with him so id sit infront of him.
I let out a small squeak while turning to look back at him.
He smiled and laughed. "My bad, i didnt mean to scare you," he pet my hair and i smiled.
"It wasnt your fault, master." I said, expecting him to drop the subject.
"It was, i scared you pup, you didnt scare yourself." He explained.
I nodded, my hair falling infront of my eyes.

"Good boy," esteban cooed, his hands making their way to my legs, gently rubbing my thighs.
I whimpered, still not used to the touch.
Master removed his hands after a few minutes and grabbed a failrly large pouring vase. "Close your eyes, pup."
I obeyed, closing my eyes while he soaked my hair.

He then opened something, i kept my eyes closed, not wanting to get in trouble.
His hands then gently massaged my hair and scalp. I let out a quiet whimper.
"There we go, keep your eyes closed" he hummed, massaging my hair for a few more minutes before stopping.
"Im going to pur water on you, hold your breath and move your head down," he waited for me to obey, which i did. "Good boy," he began to pour water onto my hair.
I waited until master was finished, breathing when he had said done..
"Youre so obedient," master said, his hands gently rubbing my thighs again.

I nodded, looking down at his hands.
Maybe he wants to be pleasured now?
"Master?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Hm?" He looked down at me with a quirked brow.
"Should i pleasure you?" I asked, watching his expressions closely.
He didnt look pleased and i began to panic.

"Not until later hun, understand?" He said a bit more strnly than usual.
I nodded, my bottom lip trembling. "Yes master, i am sorry." I looked down at the water, my nose burning.
I shouldnt be crying ill just get in trouble.
"Pup, im not mad with you i promise" esteban said, close to my ear.
I nodded, not having the voice to respond verbally.
Im supposed to pleasure master.
"Good, lets finish so we can do other things." He said, kissing the side of my head.

I stood with a towel wrapped around me, i watched Master dry himself off and get some boxars on before coming over to me.

I was trying to dry myself off, my body shivering in the process.
Master grabbed my towel and began to dry me off himself.
I didnt know why but i liked it when he helped me, even though i was just a slave.
"Thank you master," i whispered while he put the towels on a hook.
"No need to thank me pup," he smiled.
I smiled aswell, despite being naked.

Master grabbed my clothes and handed them to me.
I began to put them on, it was a pair of black jeans, and a loose off white shirt with ruffled hand cuffs and collar.

Master helped me tuck my shirt into my pants then stood back, looking at me.

"You look very cute, darling. "

I smiled widely. He thought i was cute?

"Thank you master," i looked at his outfit, he wore medium gray pants, a white shirt, a gray vest and a black with red detailed coat.
The coat looked expensive.
"I- i think you look really nice Master," i said in a quiet voice, my gaze moving to the floor.

"Thank you," he walked closer to me and lifted my chin.
I looked into his green eyes, smiling sweetly.
How was i this lucky?
.
.
.

I literally just hit writers block, i dont even know where to go with this story at this point😀 i really like it but idk what to write ab.

So for now, im putting this story on hold i will still continue it.
Thank you for reading.
🤩🚶🏻