1; Caprisuns

"Eighteen minutes. Surprising." Yukie smiled at you as you burst through the doors of the cafe. You were almost late enough for Mika to have to cover for you. Which always resulted in you paying her for it. You sighed and walked towards the backroom to put down some stuff and help get the cafe ready to open.

Greeting all of your friends that you passed on your way there, you met up with Kiyoko in the back. "Good morning Y/n." She smiled at you, looking away from her phone. You always loved Kiyoko. She was always so nice and so beautiful. You were always glad to be in her presence, let alone be friends with her. Jesus, you sound like Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Morning Yoko." Setting your stuff down, she caught you up with what was left that needed to be done before opening the cafe. Starting your pile of work chores from eight in the morning to two in the afternoon.

•~•~•

"Hanamaki Takahiro! Get away from there!"

Oikawa was struggling. Bad.

A few minutes after you had run out for work. Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa had come running in. Eager for one thing and one thing only. Your caprisuns.

When Makki had lunged to go under Oikawa's bed, the latter had tried to jump off it to prevent that from happening. Only to get caught by Iwaizumi, who now held him tightly against his chest. Oikawa could only scream curses at the trio. Matsukawa was now helping Makki sort through the boxes.

"You guys are assholes! Those are Y/n's! She's gonna be pissed!" Oikawa kicked his legs like a toddler once again, narrowly missing Iwaizumi's shins and Hanamaki's head.

"What's she gonna do against three dudes who are six feet tall and over? Bite me?" Makki finished his raid. He took 15 caprisuns. That was going to be a noticeable number for you. Oikawa thrashed around again as Makki closed the backpack he had shoved the caprisuns in and gave it to Mattsun. Those were gone no doubt about it.

"What's funny Makki is that she actually would..." Iwaizumi warned. Mattsun and Makki looked worried at the said warning. Did Iwaizumi know from experience? Did he see it?

"Kyotani taught her. Don't ask questions."
It made sense to those two now. You were never very aggressive before you had met Kyotani. So, when he actually grew to tolerate you and like you, he realized how defenseless you are. He would have at least thought Iwaizumi had taught you something. But apparently not. So he had taken it upon himself to teach you. And resulting in that, you became a wild animal with Kyotani.

"That explains a lot. Alright whatever, why don't we crash the cafe? I want the breakfast they have there it's so fucking good." Makki was already out of the door before anyone else could agree. Iwaizumi set down Oikawa and they had left.

•~•~•

The four males were making their way to the cafe you work at. Apple Peach Cafe. It was small but still big enough to hold about 12 tables, a large counter for the workers, and everything else that was needed. So it was perfect. The cute cafe sat near the university's campus. The color palette contained soft pastels, mostly green, blue, and pink. While they mostly served drinks like boba and coffee, along with an assortment of others. They also had a small brunch menu, which Hanamaki thoroughly enjoyed. There was also a display case that had freshly baked cookies, slices of cake, and confections. It was perfect for you.

The four boys seemed to chase each other around the street. Causing what was supposed to be a twenty-minute walk, to take longer. Matsukawa and Hanamaki talked amongst each other about god knows what. While Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked hand in hand, Oikawa blabbering about a TikTok he had seen.

The two of them were secretly a thing for about two weeks now. Makki and Mattsun only found out about five days ago after they had walked in on the two of them. Mattsun only yelled at his best friend for twenty bucks after finding out.

They had kept from telling you, afraid that something would happen. They don't know what, but they were scared. But after a conversation with Yahaba (who was the one who had gotten them together after forcing them), they had realized that the longer they wait, the worse it will be when you do find out.
You were Oikawa's best friend after all. And he was the glue that put you and Iwaizumi together. To everyone that knew, it would've made more sense that you should have been the first person who knew. They would tell you soon, it's just a matter of timing.

"So~, do you two have any other interests in someone?" Mattsun pushed, a teasing tone in his voice. Hanamaki snickered beside him.
The couple who had been secretly at it next to them looked shocked. How the hell did they know it wasn't going to be just those two?

"What are you talking about?" Iwaizumi growled, now trying to flat tire the pink-haired male that was laughing.

"Well, we just thought that the two of you have had an interest in someone else." Matsukawa shrugged his shoulders, still tempted to push further. Hanamaki tripped over his feet, stumbling around to regain his balance after Iwaizumi's attempts to flat tire him succeeded.
Oikawa sighed, just wanting to get the topic away and done with before they got to the cafe.

"We think there might be someone. We're still not sure though. That's all you're getting." He flicked the back of Mattsun's head and the topic was dropped with a laugh. Forming into one about Makki geeking over the brunch menu at the cafe.