3; Why?

Oikawa we are not watching E.T.! Godzilla is obviously the better choice!" Iwaizumi threw his empty Monster can at the brunette, making Oikawa squawk curses and insults at Iwaizumi. Taking in the all-too-familiar scene unfolding before your eyes, You couldn't help but giggle at their antics.

The three of you were curled up on the floor of your shared dorm with Oikawa. Blankets and pillows were everywhere, along with a lot of trash. The three of you haven't even decided on which movie to watch yet, but there were already empty snack bags underneath empty Monster cans and Kool-Aid bottles.

Oikawa grabbed his empty plastic bottle and aimed for Iwaizumi's head, yelling another insult. It wasn't too long until the two males started rolling around on the floor, wrestling for their movie choice. Sighing with a smile, you snuck over and grabbed the remote, turning on your own movie, the wrestling duo oblivious that you had started to watch the movie without them.

As the sound of the opening music plays through the speakers, they begrudgingly stop fighting, and finally come and sit next to you on the floor with what's left of the snack pile, having no arguments on what movie you chose.

•~•~•

You were planning to stay and watch all night, but the three of you were only three movies down and it was still nine in the evening, with not many options left to watch until the sun rose. At this point, you were almost out of snacks and took it upon yourself to get more later to last the night.

"Take your $125 bitch!" Oikawa threw the cash at a laughing Iwaizumi, who had pulled out a game of Monopoly for everyone to play, to pass time and keep a certain brat occupied, but ended up pissed about losing all of his play money cash.

You weren't winning either. You only had three properties that weren't helping your money to stop bleeding out from your pockets. You sighed and stood up from your seat. "I'm gonna go and get more snacks. You losers stay here."

You walked over to where your bag was and grabbed your wallet, the other two shooting you a thumbs up, taking note of which snacks to refill on and to add to the pile. "I'm going out for a bit, don't kill each other while I'm gone," you said sarcastically, waving goodbye as you walked through the front door.

•~•~•~•

You looked inside the plastic bags you had with you. Monsters, juice, two coffees, chips, candy. Everything was there.

You enjoyed days like these. You got to spend time with your favorite people without any worries, and spending an entire night watching movies with said favorite people. However, the only thing you didn't enjoy about all of this was being in a room with both of your crushes and trying not to screw anything up.

Tonight felt different for some reason. As if there was something unbeknownst to you that could end badly for the three of you after tonight. But before you could think of it any further, you snap out of it.

Shoving the bad feeling away, you saw Hanamaki in the dorm hall. Running towards him, you screamed and grabbed his shoulders. Your dork of a friend let out a girlish scream and jumped. You fell to the floor, laughing your ass off at his dramatics. He bent down and smacked you on the head, cursing you out.

"Why the fuck would you do that! I thought I was dead! Oh my fuck! I hate you so much you fucking brat! I can't even with you!" Hanamaki yelled, continuously hitting your head. Your laughter died down, and Makki lifted you off the floor.

"Come on you bitch, I'm taking you back to your dorm and telling dad." Makki grabbed your wrist and dragged you back home.

•~•~•