5; Ouch

It's been two days since you've last seen and talked to Oikawa and Iwaizumi. You've only talked to Matsukawa, Hanamaki, and Kunimi since then. Getting out of bed, you put on your last pair of clean clothes and headed downstairs to see all the girls downstairs getting ready for work as well.

"Hey look, now you won't be late for once!" Mika laughed at you, her half-eaten apple in hand. You laughed and swatted at her shoulder and took a bottle of tea from the refrigerator. Yachi threw her arms around you and dragged you towards the door.

"You slept in again let's go!"

•~•~•

You huffed out a breath and wiped down the tables again. It was pretty crowded as it was a Saturday morning. Akane and Kaori were placing orders down left and right. You took charge of going and asking tables if they needed anything and cleaning up the later unoccupied said table.

You heard the bell from the door ring, you looked up to greet who had come in, "welcome in!" Your voice faltered a bit, your life seemed to always be cliche fanfic like the ones you've read. The last people you had wanted to see at the moment had come into the cafe.

Normally, you would have just ignored it and relaxed a bit. But they had someone. A girl. You had remembered that they had talked about someone when you eavesdropped on a conversation they had. You cleared your throat and took a breath.

You were stronger than this y/n. It was going to be okay. You weren't going to cry just because there was unreciprocated love. It may hurt you really bad, but you convinced yourself to suck it up. It was no use crying over them now. You were just going to give it some time, and you would go and talk to them another day.

You didn't want to lose your friendship, so you won't. You will preserve it and ignore your crush, so the two that you love would be happy. Even if it meant with someone else. She couldn't be that bad right? Don't go and start assuming y/n.

You walked back to the counter and passed the table the three of them were sat at. You felt a pair of eyes on your back, knowing one of them was looking at you.

•~•~•

"Are you going to keep glancing and staring at them? Or are you going to come back here and help me cook? Just so you can stare at them easier." Yukie's voice turned your attention away from the group who was laughing at something Oikawa had said.

You huffed and nodded, letting her lead you to the kitchen. You sat down in one of the chairs back there and looked through the small gap in the wall used for handing out orders to Kaori and Akane.

You had a somewhat clear view of the table. It gave you a headache. You watched the way she held onto Iwaizumi's bicep without a care in the world. The way Oikawa looked at her with so much care in his eyes. It made you sick. You wanted to be the person to get that look from Oikawa constantly. You wanted to be able to hold onto Iwaizumi's arm without a care in the world. You wanted them.

You felt someone mess up your hair from behind. Startled, you turned around and looked at who had done it. Mika stood there with a comforting smile. She leaned down a bit and rested her head on your shoulder, looking in the direction you were. "Go back to your dorm darling, you need to talk to them. And even if you end up staying for a bit longer at our place, you need more clothes." She kissed your head and ruffled your hair again. "Go, make sure you don't break the friendship you already have with that little bit of jealousy in you. Because I know damn well, you're getting jealous, and you will end up not talking to them for another week."

You huffed out a harsh breath and looked away. You nodded and stood up. Yachi and Akane waited by the door for you all to leave for the day. You grabbed your bag and left the cafe. First, taking a glance back and meeting desperate brown eyes who were just begging you to talk to him.