Epilouge

"Hey, babe... wake up!" Tooru's gentle voice coaxed you awake. You groaned and rolled over, pulling the thick blankets closed to you. You heard his dramatic sigh, one you've heard for years. You were now slowly drifting back to sleep.

Just as you were about to be completely asleep again, a very heavyweight now roughly landed on you. "Ugh! Tooru! Why?" You groaned and opened your eyes at your whiny boyfriend. He just groaned and rolled over to his back, soon leaving his dead weight on you.

You groaned again, "Hajime! Help me!" You yelled, hoping your other boyfriend who was downstairs heard your pleas for help. You tried to push the brown-haired male off you again, only to fail.

The heavy footsteps of Hajime were unheard as he came up the stairs. You and Tooru's banter was too loud. The two of you had now moved around some more to where Tooru had you pinned down, you trying, and failing, to kick him off of you. In just two seconds, Tooru had suddenly disappeared off of you, his body weight was no longer there. You looked over to where he once was and saw that Iwaizumi had grabbed him by the waist and was shaking him around. Your laughter combined with theirs was just what you needed after a rough week of work.

Everything had gotten so much better ever since those few nights of pain, followed by a shitty ass love confession. It was worth it though.

About seven months into your relationship with you, Hajime, and Tooru, you had managed to find a house big enough for you all. You even got a dog and two cats!

But you were all now at the beginning of your third year of college. You decided you would try and work at the cafe with the girls as long as you could. Iwaizumi ended up getting a part-time job at a gym a few miles down the road. While Oikawa worked at one of the rich stores at the mall. So the payment was pretty okay. It's not like all of you were surviving on pay from fast food joints.

Meanwhile, Hanamaki and Matsukawa got together exactly one month after the three of you did. It was a stupid confession too. Kunimi had dared Makki to confess for twenty bucks and a pack of beer. And it was enough to get the strawberry colored haired male to confess.

Only for Mattsun's shocking response to be, "well yeah, it's not like I fucked you the other day without any feelings involved." And then the entire room screamed. Kindaichi and Yahaba trading money around for bets. And Makkis own face was red. Those two had also recently gotten an apartment, just a fifteen-minute walk away from your house. Iwaizumi complained along the lines of, "when are you guys going to finally separate from us?" Only to be hit in the back of the head by you, as you helped Makki set up his office.

Everything was going great for you. Yeah, you had your rough patches every once in a while. But they never lasted long. You always had someone there to help you if it was about your boys. But if it wasn't, your two boyfriends would be there in a heartbeat. It was all you wanted.

It was just you and your boys. You, Hajime, and Tooru's ass choice of always wanting bitter ass black coffee.