4; My Girls

"Want another cookie?" Yachi held out a small chocolate chip cookie to you. They were leftovers from the bakery. You sniffled and took the treat, slowly biting it.

After the incident, you had run over to the girls ' house. It was basically a frat house just filled with angry bisexuals, pansexuals, and lesbians. Shocking enough all of the girls who worked at the cafe lived here, except for you of course.

You were all sitting in the living room. The soft pastel walls and decor contrasted well with the white furniture. It looked like Kiyoko and Mika's work, only because they actually made things look good.

You arrived here about an hour ago. For the first twenty minutes you were crying your eyes out. So many emotions had flooded through you. You felt that you were overreacting. And since then, you've only had silent years and a blank face while eating cookies with Yachi and Akane.

You were sitting on the floor, you always preferred it for some reason. Yachi sat curled up next to you, and akane's head was in your lap. Kaori was across from you, just sitting there, letting you know she was there. Kiyoko sat on the couch behind you, legs on the couch so she could play with your hair. Mika and Yukie sat on either side of her. Both also just letting you know they were there for you.

As soon as you had explained one sentence, "the two of them..." no one dared push you any further. They knew you felt bad, and they weren't going to shove you on it anymore. So they sat there, your shoulders to cry on.
Your phone went off again, finally deciding to look at it.

20 missed calls from Iwa. Delete.
32 missed messages from Iwa. Delete.
23 missed calls from Oikawa. Delete.
38 missed messages from Oikawa. Delete.
23 missed messages from Y/n and Her Sluts❤️. Delete.
10 missed messages from Matsukawa. Opened.
4 missed messages from Hanamaki. Opened.

"I just texted Makki, he's gonna bring me some clothes." Your soft yet broken voice informed the ladies around you.

"Okay. Look at me sweetheart. I just want to say one thing. I'm sure you have gotten all of what has happened dealt with from your tears. And no one here is going to push you more." Kiyoko started, holding your face. "Our only goal right now is to make you happy. So tomorrow, since it's our day off, we are going to go and mess around yeah? How does that sound? Get some things off your mind?"
You looked up at her, she held a small mischievous smile on her face. You huffed out a laugh and nodded, "fuck yeah."

•~•~•

"Good morning lazy bones." You swatted at Yukie who was standing in front of your bed with food. You groaned and looked at the clock up on the wall, 10:25. You sat up and let the foodie place the tray of food on your lap, taking a strawberry as well.

"Eat up, Mika and Kiyoko decided we would go out early and spend the day out." Yukie picked up the second fork and started eating some of your food as well.

After about fifteen minutes of eating and talking with yukie, she finally pulled you out of the bed and towards the bag of clothes Makki had brought you last night. She pulled an outfit out for you and threw them at you, yelling at you to get dressed. She left afterwards to go get ready herself