2; Cafe Thoughts

"Ding ding! You ladies have your best customers here!" Oikawa busted through the door of the empty cafe, as cocky as ever. Kaori and Yachi who were sitting at a table, doodling on napkins, had jumped up, startled as shit. Kiyoko and Yukie were standing behind the counter, talking about new recipes.

"Where's Y/n?" Hanamaki asked Yukie, who was taking the orders for the boys. Kiyoko started the drinks that she heard were ordered, and Yachi and Kaori got up to go and start Makki's large breakfast order.

"She's in the back helping Akane put away supplies. Should be back out here in a few though." Yukie took the money from Makki and put it in the register, giving him his change afterward. Both Mattsun and Oikawa gave her a thumbs up, and then the four of them sat down at a booth by the window.

~•~•

"I still don't understand why you like this drink, to be honest." You placed down Oikawa's coffee in front of him, grimacing at him. All of the boys at the table yelled in a celebration that you had come out to see them. Makki pushed Mattsun further into the booth to give you room to sit down.

"I still don't understand why you don't like it. Iwa! Try this and tell me if it's good or not!" The brunette shoved his drink towards Iwaizumi. He took a drink and shrugged. "It's not bad, but it's not something I'd get as my usual. Like a little someone we know." He judged the drink that Oikawa had that you hated.

"How! It's so bitter! Get some flavor!" You hit your hand on the table. Then an argument between you and Oikawa about his drink preferences had formed. Matsukawa and Hanamaki resorted to a conversation about Makki, once again, talking about his food.

Iwaizumi watched the petty argument between you and Oikawa. He always admired the way you stood your ground in arguments. Even if it was over the pettiest things. He admired a lot about you. Your looks, your attitude, and the way you took care of people. He loved it all.
Normally, Iwaizumi would feel guilty thinking about and admiring you while he was in a relationship. But knowing that he and Oikawa had talked a few nights ago about how they both wanted to be in a relationship with you, but also each other, made him feel more comfortable.

A small kick to Iwaizumi's shin turned his gaze away from the petty argument to a smiling Matsukawa and Hanamaki. Who both seemed to be wiggling their eyebrows with sly grins on their faces. He kicked Matsukawa back, who ended up kicking him back, while also kicking Makki. The back and forth with the kicking continued.

You and Oikawa picked up your legs so you both were spared from the danger under the table. Then, proceeding with your petty argument about flavor preferences. This quickly turned into you and Oikawa trying to see who could say "no no no no no" over each others argument faster and louder.

•~•~•

It was never busy on Thursdays. Seeing as why there was no issue to you sitting at the table with the boys and yelling with them a problem. And the girls at the cafe didn't seem to mind either. Because all the girls have sworn to never let anyone outside of the cafe know what usually goes down here. And it's usually just as bad, if not worse, as group nights with the rest of the boys.

Mika had come in for her shift to you sitting between Iwa and Oikawa. Your face was red, from how hard you've been laughing or the fact you were between your two crushes, you'd never know. All she knew is that you seemed very happy and content where you were.

All those girls along with Hanamaki and Matsukawa know how much you love Oikawa and Iwa. While they have told you multiple times that you should tell the two of them about your feelings. Always saying it would be better because you are not holding onto those feelings and hurting yourself many times in the process. But all you ever did was shove them off and tell them you are happy enough with your friendship with them now. You didn't want to ruin what you had because you were greedy and wanted both of them. And picking one could possibly ruin the bond with the other. There were too many things to go wrong. So you've settled on staying content with what you have.

"Hey N/n, your shift ends in about ten minutes and I'm already here. You can go early if you want!" Mika smiled at you and set her bag down on the table Yachi was sleeping with her head in her hands. It was just you, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi left. The other two had left for classes. Leaving you all to each other.
You nodded and shoved Oikawa out of the booth so you could get ready to leave.

•~•~•

"How does a movie night at the dorm sound?" Oikawa asked. The three of you were walking back to the building, Oikawa slightly in front of you all. He walked with a slight skip and bounce, hands held together behind his back. You and Iwa trailed behind with smiles on your faces at his dorkiness. You looked over at Iwaizumi and nodded.

"Sounds good. We should stop by the convenience store though. We don't have any more snacks." You reminded your roommate and he nodded, taking a different turn and skipping towards the store.