10

We were walking around the island. 
“Wow, Yugi, I can’t believe you already won 5 star chips.” Téa says, “And Rosa has 4.”
“Yeah, pretty soon you’ll both have the 10 you both need to get into Pegasus’ castle.” Tristan adds, “And Yugi can rescue his grandpa.” 
“I wish I had more star chips.” Joey says. 
“Don’t worry about it, Joey. You’re doing fine. You’ll be able to help your sister out soon.” Yugi tells oey. 
“I sure hope so. Serenity’s really counting on me… and I won’t let her down.”

We then suddenly hear a guy yelling for help and we say a guy with a pink shirt and green jacket being dragged by one of my dad’s goons. Kemo to be exact. We then run up to them and Tristan yells, “Hold on, kid. We’re comin’!”
Kemo stops and turns around. 
“Help! You gotta help me!” The kid yells Tristan then goes to punch Kemo but I hold him back.
“What’s going on?” I ask.
“Oh, Miss Rosalind, this duelist lost his star chips, and the rules say he’s to be kicked off the island.” Kemo explains.
“But I didn’t lose my star chips in a duel! They were stolen from me! My cards, too!” The boy yells. 
“I don’t care what lame excuse you have, kid. You need star chips to duel and you haven’t got any. Those are the rules. Those are my orders from Pegasus himself.”
“Wait! Can you please explain what happened?” I yell but Kemo continues to take the boy away so I follow them, and so do the others.

We see a boat with 4 duelists, involving the kid with Kemo, and Kemo and 2 others standing next to it. 
“Let me speak to him!” I yell, quite angry with the situation.
“Miss Rosallind, we are following your Father’s orders.” Kemo states.
“Wait, you’re that girl that was with Yugi… And you’re Rossalind Pegasus?” Weevil yells.
“Shut up bug boy.” I say as I turn back to the men,”I understand that but that boy lost his deck and star chips making this quite unfair. I would like to try and find his stuff so that he is able to partake in this tournament without being treated unfairly.” I look over to the boy from earlier, “What did this guy that took your stuff look like?”
“Well I couldn’t see his face; it was covered with a bandana, but he was a little guy, and he challenged me in the meadow.” He responds. 
“He challenged you to a duel monster’s game?” Yugi asks.
“Yeah. But as soon as I put my star chips and duel monsters deck down, he snatched ‘em up and ran off with them.”
“You shouldn’t be shipped off the island for that.” 
“I agree.” I state, “We’ll get your star chips back.”
“This boat will leave in exactly 30 minutes. Anyone without a star chip ships out.” Kemo states with his arms crossed. 
“Then we’ll get his hips back by that time.” Téa states and I nod. 
“We won’t let you bully him out of the game.” Tristan adds.
“Nope. We’ll catch that little thief and bring him to justice.” Joey yells, “Believe me, Kid, you can count on us to track him down and get those star chips back.”
“But who are you guys?”
“We’re the guys that are gonna save your star chips. Don’t worry. You got the brilliant mind of Joey Wheeler on this case, and I always get my man…” Joey says, making us look at him with a ‘are you serious?’ face. We all then sigh, “Even if he’s just a kid. Onward troops.” The group then walks off and before I follow I say, “I’ll try my best to stop you from getting disqualified. You have my word as Rossalind Pegasus.” I then walk off to the group. 

We get to the meadow where there is an arena. 
“So, what’s your brilliant mind telling you now, Sherlock?” Tristan asks sarcastically. 
“Uhhh, beats me.” Joey responds while running his head., “Right now, the only thing my brilliant mind is doin’ is giving me a brilliant headache.”
“Whoever this is, he will probably challenge one of us to a duel.” I state, “but for now, let's stake out the scene of the crime.”
“You think the thief will come back?” Joey asks.
“He might. We don’t know his true purpose for being here and doing what he did. Plus by the sounds of it, not many people know about the thief so he might stick here until no one comes around as everyone knows about this area.”
“We can put our heads together and we can plan while we’re waiting.” Yugi states as he sits down. 
“You forget that one of those heads is Joey’s.” Tristan comments while I roll my eyes, “That’s sort of like subtracting one brain.” Joey responds to Tristan with a sarcastic laugh.