11

4 hours had passed and we met the group at the arena.
“Yugi, over here!” Mokuba yells as he stands next to me with Kemo standing behind us. 

“Let’s duel now.” Yugi says. 
“I never said I was dueling.” Kemo responds as he points to the red side of the arena, “There’s your opponent. He’s an old friend who’s dying to see you again. He met with an unfortunate end earlier today, but he’s come back to duel you.” 
“What are you saying?!” Mokuba yells and the rest of us gasp. It was Seto Kaiba...or was it? 
“Kaiba?” Yugi asks and Kaiba laughs.
“Yes, Yugi.” Kaiba responds… but his voice sounded really off, 2It’s me, Kaiba, and this time you don’t stand… a ghost of a chance.”
‘That pun was just terrible.’
Kemo then laughs, “Yugi, you don’t have a ghost of a chance beating Kaiba because this time he is a ghost.”
‘What? A ghost?’
“A ghost?” Yugi asks.
“Stop it, Kemo!” Mokuba yells. 
“It’s a fact. 2 witnesses saw him fall to his doom.” This statement makes us all gasp. 
“Liar! Take back what you said!”
“Get used to it. All that’s left of Kaiba are your memories.Plus, a very cranky ghost just looking for revenge.”
‘There’s no way that Kaiba is dead...right?’
“It’s not him!” Yugi yells. 
“Well, he’s seen better days. It’s time to duel with the ghoul.”
“It can’t be! That guy’s nothing for a fake, a trick by Pegasus.”
‘I wouldn’t be surprised anymore.’
“Don’t worry, Mokuba, I will win your freedom. Then we’ll find your brother.”

Yugi then goes to his side of the arena.
“Yugi, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.” ‘Kaiba’ says.
“That’s enough.” Yugi responds. 
“I am no longer of this world, and it’s all because of you. I could have had it all, but when you beat me, you took more than just the match. You stole my life and destroyed my soul.”
“Your nothing but an imposter, so stop the lies and let’s start the duel.”
“Fine with me. This time, you won’t beat my cards.”
“You might look like Kaiba, but there is no way you can imitate his deck.”
“You mean my deck.”
‘He’s got the real deck, hasn’t he?’ 
“Beat him, Yugi, he’s nothing but a fake!” Mokuba yells.
“Yaah, that ghost don’t even look like Kaiba.” Joey adds. 
“That’s right.” Téa says, “Wait, I mean it’s not a ghost, and it’s not Kaiba.”
“Get him, Yugi!” Yugi then nods. 
“Kemo, once I beat Yugi, Pegasus can have Kaiba Corporation. All I want is revenge.” ‘Kaiba’ says, making my eyes widen.
‘Kaiba would never say that.’
“3 stars says I win.”
“Fine by me!” Yugi responds, “That means when the duel’s done, I’ll have 6!”
“Let’s duel.”

“Guess I'll go first.” ‘Kaiba’ says as he places a card down, “And I’ll start off with the Hitotsu-me giant.” A giant green creature with one eye appears on the field. Yugi then gasps.
“Hmm, is something wrong? It’s your turn to move, Yugi.”

“There’s a card just like that in my brother’s deck.” Mokuba states.
“There may be a chance that he has your brother’s actual deck.” I state. 
“Hey! Just because it’s the same card, doesn’t mean it’s the same deck!” Joey yells.
“No, it doesn’t. But we can’t fully know if it is or isn’t until blue-eyes is played.” I state, knowing that I had probably jinxed it. 

‘Kaiba’s’ monster growls again. 
“I’ll start with this card. Go dark magician! With an attack strength of 2500!” Yugi yells as his favourite monster appears on the field, “Dark Magic attack!” Dark Magician then obeys and destroys ‘Kaiba's’ monster.
“So much for your giant.” Yugi says as ‘Kaiba’s’ life points drop to 700. ‘Kaiba’ then laughs and responds, “You’re as strong as ever, Yugi.”

“Did you see that?” Joey asks, “That carbon-copy Kiaba is laughin’.” 

“It’s funny how things have come full circle, Yugi. War are you thinking in that feeble brain of yours right now? I bet I know. You’ve come to the conclusion that no matter what, there's no way you can win, and you couldn’t be more right. Even a simpleton like you now knows that I must be Seto Kaiba, and once you accept that fact, you may as well accept defeat.”
“I don’t care who you are, you’re going to lose to me just the same.”
“But, Yugi, you barely beat me the last time we dueled. And this time, your big advantage is gone.”
“What do you mean?”
“Exodia. You lost Exodia.” This makes Yugi gasp, “You could only beat me with exodia in your deck and without it, you can only lose” ‘Kaiba’ then laughs. 
“Are you here to play head games, or duel monsters? It’s time for your move.”
“And it’s going to blow your mind.”
‘Oh no, of course I jinxed it earlier.’
“This next card’s a blast from the past, Yugi…with the emphasis on ‘blast’.” ‘Kaiba’ then turns his card to reveal blue-eyes white dragon. Yugi gasps. 
“I attack with the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!”