22

I arrive at the balcony to find Téa and Joey there.
"What's up?" I greet them as they look at me.
"Rosa, where have you been?" Téa scolds me, causing me to roll my eyes.
"I'll let Tristan explain that one when he comes back." I sigh as I walk over to them and sit Mokuba up against the railing. Not long after, Tristan comes along, carrying Bakura. 
"We've had an adventure and a half today." Tristan comments as he places Bakura next to Mokuba. 
"What happened to those two?" Téa asks.
"That evil spirit took over Bakura again. And even though I got rid of it... Huh?" Before Tristan finishes what he is saying, he looks at the duel, "What's gooing on over here?" This confuses me and makes me look over,  seeing a clouc of smoke,, making it impossible to see through.
"You first." Joey states.
"We freed Mokuba, but then Bakura tried to grab him."
"What did he want with Mokuba? Details, man."
"He wanted Mokuba for his new host body." Tristan responds, shocking the two and making them gasp.
"Don' worry, I handled it. But what's going on over there? What's the deal with the indoor thunderstorm?"
"We're not sure." Téa responds.
'Don't tell me he actually made this into a shadow duel??'
"These two should be all right here for now. Let's go down and check it out."
"Pronto!" Joey yells as we all run down to see. 

Once we get to the bottom, Joey starts to explain. Dad was losing, sarted ranting about something called a shadow game and then this thing came out of nowehere.
"There's nothing we can do about it." I sigh, making them all look at me.
"What do you mean, Rosa?" Téa asks, concerned.
"Dad told me about this before. The shadow games were old magical matches the anceint egyptians played a long time ago, where the losers lost their souls. This is where dad got the inspiration for duel Monsters, almost every card is based off an old monster from that game. The cloud slightly grows a bit bigger and we all feel a jolt, which makes her put her hands on her chest.
"You felt it too, huh?" Joey asks.
"Yeah, a sharp jolt right in my chest, along with the strangest feeling that something bad has happened to Yugi." Téa explains.
"Tell me about it, Téa. I think that our little buddy's in big trouble."
"I know." Tristan comments and Joey faces us.
"You felt it too?" Joey asks.
"Yeah," Tristan replies and I nod, "Maybe it's becasue we've all become so tight, but it's like we developed some kind of weird link to him."
"For sure." 
"Yeah, but if we're feeling what he's feeling, it must be really bad in there."
"If only we had some way we could help him." 

After a bit, we all feel another sharp jolt, making Téa hold her head this time. 
"Feel that? Something just happened to Yugi just now!"
"I know. But what?" 
"Whatever it was, it felt devastating."
"He's hurt... or worse." I add.
"This is too freaky." Joey states, "Suddenly, I'm not feeling Yugi at all. It's like he vanished off the face of the planet."
"I know, what could have happened to him?" Téa asks.
'Hopefully not the worse case scenario.'
"I'm telling ya, I'm getting creeped out. One minute I was feeling Yugi like he was right here beside me, and then teh next..."
"He was gone. I felt it too." Tristan finishes.
"If my memory serves me correctly, I'm sure the shadow games takes energy from the player rather than lifepoints. If so, I think Yugi was too weak to continue, meaning that the only other person that can duel my dad is the spirit of Yugi's millennium puzzle." This makes Téa panic and try to run in, but end up running straight back out.
"What just happened?" Joey asks and Téa looks back at the thunderstorm and replies, "I'm not sure." She then walks up to it again and places her hand partly through and it comes out facing her, causing her to pull her hand back away.
"So, what'll we do now?"
"Stand back. There's gotta be some way in." Tristan yells as he runs through but appears at the other side of teh arena.
"Tristan, where are you?" 
"Yell if you can here us!" 
"Somehow I just passed through it!" Tristan shouts at us from the other side of the room, before running through it and back to us. 
"What happened?"
"No good, huh?"
"Whatever this dome bubble thingy is, it's clear that Pegasus designed it to keep Yugi in and us outside."
"I just can't believe our best friend's n the worst jam ever and there's nothing we can do to help him." Yugi groans as he places his hand in his fist.