6

Basic Insect used laser canon and aimed Dark Magician. As soon as Weevil pointed towards the target and yelled "Attack!", Yugi begins to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" Weevil asks.
"Weevil, you're not the only one who can set a trap card." Yugi says.
"What?" Weevil asks, shocked.
"You were so busy grandstanding, you paid no attention to the cards I put into play." Yugi explains.
"But I thought they were all monster c-cards!"
"Not all. While you louded the field with your hug monsters, I prepared a special surprise. The power of my mirror force trap card!" Yugi states as he shows his card which causes Weevil to yell with realisation,"Hold your fire!"
"Too late Weevil, you already ordered your attack on my dark magician and mirror force will reflect it right back at you!"
"My life points are devestated!" Weevil says as he lifepoints drop from 2000 to 555.

Me, Téa, Tristan and Joey begin to cheer. I knew that it wasn't over though.
"Ha, great play Yuge!" Joey says.
"He wiped out Weevil's army in one move!" Tristan states.
"All right! You got him on the ropes!" Téa yells but then I heard a familiar laugh from behind us.
"Yeah right." The person said from behind. We all turn around to see Mai Valentine.
"Mai?" Joey and Tristan ask.
"You don't seem to realise who your little pal is up against." Mai says,"Weevil's regional champion, he's got moves your shrimp couldn't dream of."
"You don't even know him." I state as she looks at me.
"Rosallind, he might have won against Kaiba but that doesn't mean he can beat everyone." Mai says.
"Believe me, Yugi is going to win. Just watch and see." I say as I turn back to the field. Then Téa began to yell, "Nobody asked you. Why don't you leave and take a hike?"
"And miss the chance to watch a champion like Weevil as he turns this around? No way!" Mai responds as she walks next to us.
"I mean, yeah, Weevil really came from behind too win the regionals." Joey's comments.
"He's tough and sneaky." Tristan adds.
"Who's side are you two goofballs on anyways?!" Téa yells at them.
"All I'm saying is, for Yugi, this I'd his first official duel." Joeys responds.
"And he's fighting a champ." Tristan adds which causes Mai to chuckle and me to roll my eyes.

"You may have flattened my army of bugs Yugi, but you haven't won! I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve." Weevil says.
"You've done an awful lot of buzzing throughout this whole duel Weevil, but I'm here waiting for the sting." Yugi responds.
"Since you're new to this whole dueling tournament thing, I'll try and make it simple for you: I'm going to wipe that goofy grin from your face. Now let's see which lucky bug gets to take the first bite. Hehehehe. Oh! But this little bug won't stand a chance against all your ferocious monsters. Oh well, I'll play him in defense mode."
"Huh, that would've been a nice bluff, but I still haven't forgotten about that trap card you played. I'll spring your trap Weevil! But first, the monster recovery card. It allows me to call back all the creatures I have on my field. Monsters return to your cards! Now, your trapnhas nothing to snare! And once my monsters are all safely back in my deck, the recovery card also let's me draw a new hand." Yugi says as he places his monster cards in his deck and begins to shuffle," Now all I have to die is sacrifice one of my weaker monsters and your trap is sprung. Kuriboh attack!"
Yugi places Yugi in attack mode. A worm sort of thing goes to attack Kuriboh and Kuriboh absorbed it and was destroyed.
"Trap cards only work when they catch you by surprise. Next time don't give your plan away." Yugi ecplains which causes Weevil to laugh.
"I didn't! I don't give a bee's behind about that stupid trap!I tricked you into recalling your monsters so you couldn't attack this!" Weevil yells as he flips his monster to attend mode to reveal his monster which was a catapillar (I think)," Sure he's a little bug now, but the Cocoon Of Evolution will change all that! Isn't it beautiful?"
Weevil's monster then starts to spin some weird light pink webs around itself and made a pink cocoon.

"Ew, that's just gross." Téa says.
"Weevil's bug is sealing itself in a cocoon." Joey states.
"This isn't good. If Yugi doesn't defeat it in time then it's over!" I say.