NOT THE END!

Sorry for the scare, our lovely readers! Yes, this is the end of Blind Crimson, however, there will be a second book! Yes, we will be continuing this with another story. One that will focus on how Candace will be able to control her new found powers. 

A litte teaser for you all so you know what to expect ;)

Candace is a witch/vampire hybrid. She, along with her family, should've been able to live happily ever after, but she was cursed with bad luck. Another threat to her family was coming, but she didnt know what. Like her grandmother, she tried to channel it to see if she could see what was to come, but no such luck. She'd begin studying and training t make sure she could protect her family. 

Alexander was growing up to be a strong young man. He also started to display some powers. The kings went back to their normal routine of rulling the vampire world, but with more of a softer approach, and more help. Jasper became Cauis' right hand when it came to battle stategies, and also got more aquainted with his mates. Carlisle decided his family would move back to Forks for a short period of time, before deciding to come back.

Jacob and the wolf pack were there to help a grieving Charlie, but grief can do things to people, make them do things they wouldnt normally do. 

Candace Valentine, a once blind and abused human, was now a protector of her family. She was determined to make sure nothing was going to stand in her way of finally being happy. Nothing.

Story name: LITTLE RED