The Devil's Sons Shownus Desires

Shownu and Nicole
Slowly the world came into focus for Nicole. Blearily she peered out at her surroundings and realised she was in her own bed at her home. She moved and was astonished by the feeling of power flowing thru her body. She rolled out of bed but stumbled back as she came in view of her mirror. What the fuc....
Her hair was long now, thick and luxurious. And it was a deep Burgundy color. Burgundy's! Her eyes usually covered in thick rimmed glasses could see quite clearly without them now! But..wait her eye color!! It was a light blue,crystalline almost. She still had her body fat but didn't feel sluggish. Memories trickled in then and she sat back on the bed.
.. after falling unconscious again she had been drained of all her lifes blood. Then new blood had been fed back onto her. The being born again stuff had been her heart stopping for 5 seconds after the last drop of Blood had been drained. All her teeth had fallen out and her hair. But both had regrown in record time. The pain had been excruciating. She had screamed until her throat was raw. Which explained her barely being able to swallow. She made a mental note to fix that soon. All the while the changes that had been taking place with her the tall built man had held her through it all. He had tatoos all across his body. Vines that wrapped his biceps and formed image's. She couldn't tell you what image's but they seemed of a pagan nature. One was definitely of a ram and a human woman. But his demeanor had been like a guardian. After her changes he told her his name was Thimber and that he would be her Daemon Father since it was his  blood flowing through her veins. After that he had put her back to sleep. And fast forward 24hours and she was in her bed awake now. Immediately her mind went to Kim her friend from France.
She had to tell her this! Kim had gone into a trance one time and crossed over into the Fae world. She would get it.
Nicole picked up her phone and swiped until she came to their chat.
"Hey hun.. you there?" She typed.
No answer....
Nicole bit her finger nails until ping!
"Yeahhhh wats up?" Read the answer from Kim...
"I'm vid calling you... this is urgent.!"said Nicole in a flustered tone.
.........(Kim pov)
After she read the message she was in shock. In the entire two years they had known each other Nicole had never even called her! When her phone rang in her hands she jumped. She really didn't think she would.
"Bish... I'm freaking the fuck outtt!!" Screamed Nicole immediately.
Kim pushed the phone back away from her ears and looked at the screen. She saw loads of red wild hair. Wait wasn't Nicole hair black and very thin 😳. What was happening. Was it a wig!?
But Nicole proceeded to tell her the most fantastical story about her night. The memories that pushed through Kim's mind were of a pale built man that she had spent the best night of her life ever. She shoved down the fragments of memories and listened to Nicole. At the end they were both silent. Nicole showed her the change of eye color. Her hair and even her teeth! Her skin color was now a light honey brown. Nicole skin had taken on the hue of the moonlight. The moon goddess had blessed her with it.
"Some how I think you are in for more changes hun."said Kim. Nicole agreed. They chatted for a bit more and hung up.
.........
(Nicole pov)
She stretched her body and felt power flow through her. She had no idea what to do. It was the weekend and she was off from work. She was a Administrative assistant in a security company. The work was interesting but not to complicated. Suddenly a pair of eyes came popped in to her mind. Slant and gold with flecks of fire whithin them! She felt pulled to that person and almost as if in a trance she moved closer to it. Her body tightened and she felt weirdly aroused by the eyes,smoke filled her nostrils and she abruptly came to,her hands were flames. Flames! The smoke was from her burning bedsheets! As quick as they came they went out the flame's. She poured the bottle of water from her bedside table but the sheets weren't burnt! They were in tact. Beyond weirded out Nicole went to the bathroom to clean up. She realised she could not go anywhere. She didn't know how many other changes were going to occur. Another look at her phone and she saw she was getting a call.
"Hello?!"
"I need to see you today, this is Thimber" said a deep voice and the call cut. She stared at the phone in shock. Sighhhhh.
Where was she supposed to meet him? The blinding Flash that went off in her room answered her questions. There was a six foot tall powerfully built,redskined Daemon in her room. She sat back down.
"Hello, I have quite a few things to explain to you."Thimber said. And he proceeded to blow Nicole's mind.
In short because he was her sire she has fire Powers. Fire had facinated her. Mow she was not poor anymore. In fact Thimbers wealth was vast. Again since he was her sire it now belonged to her! She was beyond uncomfortable accepting that. She had protested but he had overuled her
"All of this is nothing to me. The mortal world does not hold any fancy for me. You on the other hand has been blessed by Selene. And it would serve you well to accept. " He had thundered at her. In the end she had accepted it. Maybe her offering to the goddess had won her all this favours.
********
Fast Forward to Three months after Nicole's turning.(First person will be used here on)
I looked out over my balcony. The beach was sparkling. My new home was on a nearby island. And the estate was bordering the ocean. The breeze played with my deep burgundy hair. Oh did I tell you i lived in the caribbean? Yes my island was called Trinidad and Tobago. My home was now on a smaller island off the mainland. I had chosen to embrace the changes in my life. Deep inside I was still uncomfortable but I had tucked it away. These three months,many changes had occurred in my life. I had died and reborned. I now could control fire at my will. I was immortal. Yeahhhh...Thimber my Daemon Sire had stabbed me through my heart in one of our training sessions to prove to me that i was immortal. I still shudder When I think of that. Or and from all the training my body was now so different even my family wouldn't recognize if they didn't know me.
I was still short. In fact I think I was more shorter than before,but my stomach was now hard and flat. It was compacted with abs now. And I was fit and could run for hours. Thimber had trained me like I was to go to war. I had never took anything for granted. I was always alert waiting for the other shoe to drop. As the sweet breeze filled my nostrils I sighed and sat back in my hammock. When that time came I would be ready. Until then,i sipped my rum and coke and relaxed.