The Devil's Sons Shownus Desires

Aya's Dilemma...
When Aya became conscious she was aware of a nastyyy rotten smell. She was in the bottom of some place. She assumed it was a boat because she heard seagulls and the putrid scent was fish. She was in a damn fish freezer she realized as the cold registered. She whimpered and tried to move a little but she was nauseous. She slumped back down and closed her eyes. But when she did she saw a pair if golden eyes glowing! A voice called out to her and she jumped and looked around in a panic but there was no one around. She breathed again.
"Ayaaaaaa...."whispered through her mind this time. She realised she was hearing the voice in her mind!..... She decided to go along with it and just not question things. So in her mind she responded..
"Yes?" The overwhelming feeling of relief filled her but it wasn't her emotion. Miles away Hyungwon breathed a sigh of relief. He had taken a chance on using the mindlink. Even tho he and Aya were mates they hadn't had a chance to connect so the mate mindlink shouldn't work really but he felt like his potency as a alpha made it happen that and the fact that Aya was the one for him.
"Can you see where you are baby?" He asked thru the mind link.
Aya looked around again, she covered her nose and stood up there was a port hole a few feet away from her. She stumbled weakly over to it and looked out. She saw water and other boats. She seemed to be in a port of some sort. She looked hard and felt a twinge of excitement. She could see the names of two boats next to the one she was in...
"Its like a port,their are two boats next to the one I'm in...they are named, Red Sea and Symphony." She whispered softly. She heard a chuckle in her mind and shuddered. She had figured out who she was speaking to in her mind, Alex. She should have been More freaked out than she was but she was calm...she had a feeling he was coming immediately for her.
...........
Hyungwon/Alex pov........
He sighed in relief as Minhyuk pulled up on the computer the schematics of all the ports in Seoul. The Boat manifest were printed on each logbook. And there it was the Red Sea and Symphony. He knew where his woman was. He went immediately to the door. His brothers all walked with him. Nicole and Kim were right behind them. He stopped and looked at them all,
" Where exactly are alll of you going?" Shownu, Wonho and I would go, Kihyun and the others can stay here with the girls plz?" Kihyun smiled and nodded.
"I'm going, Aya is My sister!" Yelled Nicole
But Shownu moved in front of her and immediately she backed up,
"You'll Stay here and we'll bring your sister back safely" Shownu growled and she shuddered and moved back from him.
Hyungwon sighed and walked out.
The drive was fast with Wonho behind the wheel. They reached the boatyard. It took them minutes to find the fishing boat Aya was on. As they boarded it men swarmed them. But the three men weren't fazed and made quick work of them. Hyungwon quickly went down to the storeroom and he hissed when he found Aya curled up in a corner freezing and barely conscious. He lifted her up in his arms and took he up in my sunshine. He rubbed her arms and legs trying to get warmth back into her limbs. Shownu and Wonho were busy questioning the men. Finally Aya opened her eyes and when she saw Hyungwon she grabbed him close and said crying softly.
"I knew you would find me, I heard you, I kne...." And she fainted again and he rapidly went to the car. His brothers would get home without him. He had to take care of Aya.
.......
Nicole pov....
The waves of nausea was still welling up inside me. It didn't help that the one called Shownu had used some kind of power on me to make me stay....Mate!! Echoed in my head again and I ignored it. I knew sooner or later I had to deal with the fact that the huge brute was my mate. But not right now. Kim was sitting idly pushing pages in a magazine that she wasn't reading. She kept glancing at the door. When it pushed open it was Wonho and Shownu.
"Where is Aya..?" I exclaimed. They looked at me and Wonho answered
" Alex took her to his suite, she is fine just need some sleep and she'll be okay."
I stood up abruptly and went to the door I had to make sure Aya was fine. But when I tried to open the door a hand slammed it back close and by the feeling welling up in my stomach I knew exactly who. His heat was directly at my back and I was afraid to breath. His breath brushed against my ear as he whispered
"Come back into the office,we need to talk to you and your sister. " And then he was gone from near me.  I sighed. I really had to get away from all this testosterone. It was making me off balance.