The Devil's Sons Shownus Desires

Early in the morning we sat having breakfast. Aya was mooning over the huge bunch of Pink roses she had received along with a invitation to dinner. Kim kept teasing Aya until she ran into the bathroom to escape her.
"Sis we have to resolve this.."frowned Kim.
I could see she was agonising over this problem with Alex. Last night after my weird dream of Eyes deeper than the ocean, I had done a search on the guy we had met. He was Alexander Chae billionaire playboy. He had a reputation to rival Lucifer. Little did I know he was the son of Lucifer!
"I'll go talk to him, I'm the only one really." I sighed. She and Aya had plans to tour Marrakesh . I was going to opt out and see what I could do to sort out this situation with Aya. She was still a minor living with her parents. I shudder to think what her father would do to us. Kim nodded and I went to my suite to get ready. I showered and dressed in a tight black jeans ripped from top to bottom. Black Long sleeved top and thigh high flat Boots. I swept my burgundy hair up into a ponytail. Swiped on the minimum of makeup and walked out.
"Woahhh!"exclaimed Kim.
"Too much?!" I asked her. She shook her head negatively.
"Hit him directly in the heart Babe..."she laughed. I sighed at her. Checked my reflection in the mirror one more time and went out the door. I walked down to the front desk and spoke to the manager.
I was told directly that I could not meet the owner. I smiled and looked straight into the eyes of the manager and said with a mesmerising voice..
"Yes!"
It was Emphasis.
I had learnt I could hypnotize people into doing what I want them to do. The dazed gaze overtook the manager and he gave me all the details of where to find the owner. I left him looking confused as to why he had given me the info. My Emphasis didn't last long.
I went into the office elevator and pressed the penthouse button. I hope this went well or else Kim and I would be in trouble because Alphas never gave up their mates.
I walked down the long corridor and as I got to the door the most overwhelming feeling took over me. Power radiated inside that door. Being a Empath I was nauseated by the amount of testosterone I was scenting. Waves and waves of it poured into my stystem. I dry heaved. Trying my best to keep it together I rang the doorbell.
But when the door opened I fell unconscious. The scent of smoke and wood and clean citrus fill my nostrils and I saw the Eyes I had been dreaming over and over. The last thing I felt was strong arms catching me before I fell down.
****
Kim and Aya had left for their tour without knowing what had happened. They had spent a great day checking out the tombs and market. When they got back late in the evening, Nicole wasn't back yet. Kim sent Aya off to the bathroom. And she called Nicoles cellphone. No answer. She paced and thought about what to do. She checked the map of the hotel in the room. She was a regular traveller so she knew the penthouse would be where the owner would be.
"Babeeee I'm gonna see if Nicole is at the Bar okkk".and she left the room.
...........
My head pounded and my mouth felt dry. My eyes opened slowly and was surprised to see four of the most handsome men leaning over me. I gasped and tried to scramble away from them. My new powers went into overdrive and I couldn't stop my transformation. My skin changed color and my eyes became a stunning gold. Red glittery skin tinted in blue adorned my body. They all stepped back.
"Okay so she's a What??"asked a deep husky voice. He was average height and all angles. His face looked wolfish but his sharp protruding teeth said vampire.
"Changkyunniee we don't say What....have some manners" chided a voice filled with suspressed laughter. Definitely a Faery, mischievous one at that.
Alex came into view..
"Give her some space boys, she's responding to our Alpha power" he said quietly. As they moved back away from me my heart stopped beating fast and I morphed back into my human form.
" I'm sorry these are my brothers, Changkyun,Minhyuk, Jooheon, Kihyun and Shownu" Alex said presenting each one at their names. Unconsciously I avoided the one named Shownu. MATE! echoed loudly in my head but I ignored it.
Slowly I sat up and took them in. They were all beautiful. They had obviously reigned in their power because now I could breathe.
"Alex I'm here to talk to you about Aya, she's human and young,..."I trailed off at the flare in his eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Shownu move subtly in front of me. The waves of Power radiating from him made me lose my breath again and I couldn't help it I groaned
"OMG can you all shut that fucking testosterone Off. You'll make me faint again" I yelled at them. Minhyuk and Kihyun laughed.
Immediately the atmosphere cleared.
A knock on the door made their attention shift. In walked the sexiest Body of a man.
I groaned again of  course there had to be more of them.
.......
Wonho had been up to the suite where he had sensed his brother but now they weren't there. Instead he saw a pretty fair blonde beauty Walk out of the door. Deliberately he moved so he knocked into her. A sense of familiarity filled him up. He swore he had been with her. As a Demon Faerie he could remember all the women he had been with. Like a imprint on his body and mind. She looked annoyed.
"Sorryyy"he said and hurriedly walked away. He needed time to process what he had just felt. Meanwhile Kim's entire body had responded to the slight touch of the strange man. But she was too busy to focus on that. After getting direction's to the Penthouse she slipped into the elevator and saw the man again. When she leaned to push the floor button she saw it was already lit. She tried to look anywhere but at him but he was so mesmerising. As they got off and walked in the same direction she frowned..was he following her? But the door opened for him and the men she could see greeted him. Behind his broad back she saw Nicole half sitting up on a sofa.
"Aren't you coming in?"asked the man. And he stepped aside for her to enter.
"Kim!"said Nicole.
.......Aya had gotten out of the bathroom and saw that no one was back yet. Kim had gone to find Nicole more than a hour now. She got ready instead.
She brushed her thick long hair and pulled on her dress. It was knee length and a pretty shade of Teal blue. It was silky and flowy. Long sleeves and high necked. But classic and pretty. Ballet flats for her and a spritz of perfume and she was ready. The door bell rang and she smiled. Those girls, but the tall silent mask covered men that greeted her shocked her into silence. Before she could react they had covered her nose with a foul smelling cloth and she fell away into darkness. Many floors above Alex stumbled, a growl that filled the entire Hotel sounded and made everyone hair stand up. His mate was gone.