The Devil's Sons Shownus Desires

Nicole pov....
I went back to the room with the others. I was pisseddd and wasn't about to take any shit from anyone. Honestly it was my hormones responding to the man walking feet behind me. Mate! I stiffened and unconsciously glanced at him to see if he had heard that voice but he was stone faced as before. Kim looked at me and silently mouthed if I was ok. I nodded my head. It was weird how we could communicate. I threw myself into the couch and looked up at the brothers. They were all so handsome. Minhyuk who was a mischievous looking one was a Fae with magic that could trick anyone easily. Kihyun and Changkyun were Vampires,pale and deadly looking. Jooheon was a Full blood Dark Demon and his wife was a Dark Angel. She had flown in during the search for Aya. Hyungwon/Alex was a weredemon. Half wolf half Demon. Wonho was the Fae king. I could understand that, the man was magical to look at. The only one I couldn't get a proper read on was Shownu. He obviously had a wall up blocking my Empath abilities. Kim came and sat next to me her body was tense. Finally Kihyun cleared his throat.
"So we questioned the people who kidnapped your friend,and well its more serious than we realized. Both of you are in danger. Our father is being challenged for his throne in Hell. And the general has sent a nest of warriors to Earth to assinate us, unfortunately they got wind of a Anomaly." He sighed. And suddenly I became uncomfortable. The only thing here that could be considered a Anomaly was me. I wasn't born a Daemon. I was made into one. All my human blood had been drained and replaced with Daemon blood. Timber was my sire and the Moon Goddess my mother. I leaned forward.
"Me?" I asked And they all turned to me.
"Unfortunately Yes, if you are captured they will use your blood. If its taken by the general he would become invisible. The moon mother blood is Celestial Blood. He would be able to overthrow our father and take the throne. The warriors that had your sister took her because she had your scent. You're not going to like this but you have to go into hiding until we settle this Hell issue." Said Kihyun. I stood up abruptly and paced. I had to get into contact with Timber. He should know what was happening.
"What is your plan? I have to contact my sire." I said. They nodded to me.
"We have to protect you, its our fault you're in danger" said Changkyun.
I walked to the center of the room and sat in the loutus position. They all looked at me in curiosity.
I closed my eyes and concentrated on the hum of my blood. And whithin seconds I heard the heavy tread of footsteps next to me.
"What's up child?" Said the deep voice of my sire.
I opened my eyes and almost laughed at the looks on all the men face. Timber was Huge like a oak tree with intricate tribal tattoos across his entire body. His long flowing red hair which I had inherited was pulled back in a ponytail and he was handsome.
"Father, there is trouble"I said softly. This man had become to me the most important thing in my life for months. When he was near I felt safe. Kihyun explained quietly to him what was the problem. As Kihyun went on I saw my sire face slowly turn red. His temper was up.
"So because of Lucifer war in Hell my child life is in danger? Should I go to Hell and end this war for Him?"Timber growled and I blanched. He sounded so Savage. Quietly Shownu walked into the room, I hadn't noticed when he'd left.
"Hello sir,what we want is a chance to keep your daughter safe until we can resolve this situation," and while he was speaking my father looked intensely at him and then me and blurted out the one thing I didn't want him to.
"Is it because she's your Mate they got wind of her?" Growled my sire. Shownu looked at him in shock as did his brothers. Kara (Jooheons Wife) squealed and jumped up and hugged Shownu. In my head I growled at her for being close to my mate. I looked at Kim who was watching me in shock. I sighed and said,
"Father,we hadn't exactly acknowledged that yet"  Shownu looked at me in shock as well and asked
"You knew!?" Again I sighed and I sat down
"Since three nights ago I got your scent,and I've been hearing the word Mate! In my head anytime you're near me." I explained. He shook his head.
............
Shownu pov...
He heard the words coming out of his mate mouth and he was in shock. How had she managed to resist the pull of him? He was a Alpha and a Alpha Dragon at that. She wasn't supposed to. She had to be more powerful than they had originally thought. Her sire was looking at them amusedly. Timber was a huge Daemon. Bigger than the average. Her sire must be one of First One. Which also meant that her blood was more valuable than expected. Which explained why the entire fkn nest was after her. In Hell celestial blood ruled. Because a Angel was Lucifer. Only one with holy blood can be in charge. Nicole was a Anomaly since she was created by the moon mother and a Daemon. Her blood was powerful and pure. She had a great control he realised over her Actual power's. The discussion went on about how they would protect her and before long her sire had agreed. They were going to the mansion, where Jooheon and Kara lived and they visited sporadically. It was warded against demons and witches and all Dark creatures. Kara was a class one Dark Angel and Witch. She had given her home ample protection. She was six months pregnant with twins and Jooheon was a wreck. He was pisseddd she had even found her way here. Shownu sighed he hadn't wanted the responsibility of a Mate. But he knew he had to man up and protect his because she was in dire danger because of them.
"I promise you sir we will take good care of her."and the big Man nodded.
.........
Timber pov...
He smiled when he heard his daughter mate speak up. He pulled her one side and looked closely at her. He could see she was struggling. He grinned,his daughter was a Alpha and because of this exact kind of situation they had hid this fact but now since it was a matter of common knowledge,
"You know he's your forever, you have to tell him," he said quietly to her.
"Why don't you announce it like you've done every other aspect of my life!" Nicole grated at him. He laughed.
"I could,but I think it's more fun for it to come out later,spice up your relationship!" Nicole looked at him in horror,she thought the moon goddess must have warped his musty Brian. He held her hands and said
"There will be a battle ok, your mother is playing here i can feel it,its a test I think,be careful in your judgement ok" and with a tip of his head he disappeared.
.........
Nicole pov.....
I looked at the spot my sire had disappeared and sighed.
"So how do we leave and what's going to happen with my friends?"
Wonho spoke up
"I would with her permission of course escort Kim back to her country" and I saw Kim looking at him calculatingly. I would hear about that later. Obviously Alex would take care of Aya. He had to take her to her parents. That was going to be a test.
"Ok so we'll pa_...," The dinging of the door opened and a maid brought in my suitcase along with Kim's and Ayas. Of course they would have gotten this done. Kara came forward,
" So because the house is warded we'll have to travel All together," she passed a potion around where everyone who was going to the house had to take. I walked to Kim and hugged her,
"Will you be ok going with him?" She smiled and hugged me back
"Yes, I'll text you ok," and I smiled. I drank the glistening green potion and immediately felt a hum in my body. Kara was chanting some spell and Jooheon, Shownu and her held hands along with mines. The crackling and buzzing started inside me and I felt like fire was pouring into me. My insides were burning up and I wanted to scream. I felt a tug around my navel and poof! We were in a huge room. It was like a office. But the pain that crashed through me didn't give me time to look at my surroundings. I screamed and darkness rushed through me and I felt strong arms catching me before I fainted.