Ariadne

The woman finally kneeled at your feet her long dark hair fell around her like a veil.

"You're remembering I am so glad." She told you her head still bowed.  "I am and will always be at your service your highness."

The kneeling figure of a powerful Olympian sorceress in front of this foreign goddess was not something the brothers were expecting. It rocked them to their core as it truly started to dawn on them that this all was far bigger than them. They had expected to come up with half-truths and smoking mirrors to help but...Regardless they were relieved a weight had been lifted off their shoulders. A problem shared is a problem halved after all.

"You've been trying to help me all this time...thank you." You told her.

You were so grateful to her, you weren't really entirely sure why but you knew she had done all she could to help you continue on the journey you were on. She had dusted the path that you would traverse on, she had been a guide, no matter how cryptic of a guide she was. She lifted her chin her eyes brimming with tears as she engulfed you in a hug, causing you to step back slightly trying to re-centre your balance. She felt warm, she smelt like a meadow on a summer's day, the fresh daisy's in the field and the sweet but sombre lavender, her dark silk hair brushed your cheeks ticking them lightly.

"I've finally found you..." she whispered faintly she didn't mean for you to hear, but you did. You couldn't help but wonder why this hug felt so familiar, her arms didn't feel so foreign, she felt like home. A deep yearning stirred in your chest as you longed for somewhere you didn't know all because this mysterious woman had pulled you into an embrace. She broke the hug kissing your cheek as you both straightened up.

"My Name is Ariadne...I am Namjoon's mother." She introduced herself at last.

It was strange seeing her in the flesh she was as beautiful in real life as she was in your dreams, more so even. Now you could properly look at her she had a witchy quality to her, some archaic power that rumbled underneath the surface, in her eyes was pure wildness. Kind of like-

"Father?!"

You have never seen Taehyung lose his cool like this before, you followed his line of sight to see a man with even crazier eyes. A wild smile took up half of his face, his teeth were bared like a threatening animal. Despite that, you had to admit he was painfully attractive. He hadn't bothered with his filter, you could see his horns and how the light danced around him, as brambles wrapped themselves round his horns like snakes getting to higher land. Looking at him too long caused an odd madness to erupt in your chest. You forced yourself to blink swallowing heavily.

He got on one knee bowing reverently to you, the boys openly gaped at the action unsure what to make of it. He didn't even bow to Zeus. You weren't sure why but you reached out touching his horns, they reminded you a bit of Jungkook. They were smoother than you imagined as they twisted  like aged branches on a tree, it reminded you of you the devil was always depicted as a horned creature...Someone called out to you to be careful that his horns were sharp and another voice asked another if you were allowed to do that. Jin finally pulled you to his side. His face was calm but his eyes were menacing, a wave of coldness flooded the room. Snapping his head towards Ariadne he asked what was the meaning of all this.

"He's my husband I have to report back to him." She said in a sing-song voice

"That's not like you," Jimin mumbled clearly on edge.

Dionysus got up chuckling lightly. Even as you stood in front of him you weren't scared of him whilst the heart-sinking fear still remained when you were with Jin.

"We don't mean her highness any harm..."
He started

"You know who I am?" You whispered.

"We've always known who you are, my destiny was always to destroy Zeus I knew I would never be the one to dethrone him. That was my sons' duty. We've been monitoring your progress for some time now." He replied easily taking in his environment, his eyes dancing from one surface to another.