Fear + Fun =

The thought of someone random knowing your number and name made you sick to the stomach. What's worse they  seemed to know something that could change your life further. You did not want to know.

"I err, the wrong number." You blurted before hanging up, the person on the other end had inhaled as if to protest but you had already done what needed to be done.

A text pinged through.

I know it's you Astra I don't mean no harm, but you need to know something...it's important that you do.

The text was  deleted immediately, you didn't want to be told anything by a stranger. Time stood still, you were in your own head space feeling alone and vulnerable. Desperately you tried again to connect the voice to someone, but still you came to a blank. Chills ran down your spine, it could be very possible that the person was still watching you somehow, somewhere. Something acidic rose to your throat as you tried to surpass another round of rising anxiety-

"Are you okay?" His voice silenced the voices in your head.

"I bet you can smell fear as well?!", you snapped.

His eyes deep brown eyes lingered on you, studying your every movement, every flicker of your eyes, tremble of your fingers and tremor of your lips. He knew you were sacred, but he didn't know why. It was frustrating to him as you had managed to block him from seeing. He wanted to help you, he felt the overwhelming urge to keep you safe, but you were excruciatingly difficult. After several moments he said nothing continuing with his work.

You noticed that Jin had dropped the reality filter around you, which meant the antagonising thud went away, leaving you with at least some peace of mind. Regret washed over you as you immediately started feeling bad for snapping  at him, he wasn't all bad, and honestly nothing was stopping him from turning you into a pillar of salt. Spaced out you came to and found the entirety of your work and his work had vanished without a trace. Without thinking you let out a panicked scream. The only way you could think to stop yourself from continuing was to slap your hands over your mouth.

Jin's eyes widened at your outburst.

"What is it?" He asked.

You bit your lip sheepishly wondering if you could get away with lying. You made eye contact with him again...

"Shit! You've already read through my thoughts!" You moaned.

He got up trying to hide his amusement, he couldn't believe your cheek sometimes, a normal person would have apologised profusely and asked for help. You? You were more annoyed about being ratted out, like the brat you were. He leaned over you and the computer, feeling your temperature rise with the close proximity. You were constantly aroused by him and he knew that, he had caught your eyes lingering on him a fraction of a second too long. It baffled him that mortals seemed so adamant about stifling their urges all because of meaningless morality, he sighed quietly to himself. At this point he was more concerned with finding the work because he needed the work as much as you did. First and foremost he was a manager that had to assure that this branch was working smoothly. He tapped through several folders searching each database until he found everything in an isolated folder. He sighed relieved.

He decided it would be fun to tease you a bit, he leaned close to your ear: "I would've had to  punish you."
He leaned back smiling down at you innocently when you turned. Meeting his intense gaze you lowered eyes  trying your best not to give him a reaction, you knew he was trying to get to you, and it was working. You blurted out that you needed a break, since you hadn't had one yet.

He smiled sweetly allowing you to leave.. You escaped loitering the hallways trying to find a nice quiet place to sit. You needed to get away from all of them or they would drive you insane. They were already half succeeding...