Mine.

On his head was a simple crown; it suited him. He looked regal as he stood there, his hair curled wildly around his face. He had a more feral look to him; even his roots looked darker than they had been usually.  His god form had been more angelic before, but now, his honey-gold eyes had a tinge of red to match your own eyes. His lips were upturned into a small smile, and his skin had a gorgeous olive glow. It took everything not to gasp out loud. His hands instinctively sought out your waist. He didn't even know he was doing it.

He was so beautiful.

Tears of joy bubbled up from within him. He was right here next to you, gazing out at the universe. A crown sat comfortably on his head. The king of the gods and your...husband? He was all yours. You wanted all of him, you wanted all of it, every last drop.

"Mine."

You were shocked that the word escaped your lips. It lingered between the two of you, it felt more vulnerable than any love confession. He glanced at you a little taken aback by the word.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. You could only nod staring back at him in awe. His eyes danced with energy, you wanted to be trapped in them forever.

"I have chased after you in many time lives grasping at air each time but now I can hold your hand and look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you. I have always loved you and I will continue to love you. Long after every star has been put out. I love you Jin."

Your hands were holding his hands, you felt every vein that led him back to you, every ridge every intricate detail and even the faint pulse in his thumb...A grin brightened his face as he stared down at you in a way that made you want to melt. He didn't need to hide anymore he could kiss your face and he could pull you in or his arms and he could.... His hand continued to linger on your waist. He dipped down kissing your neck his. Soft and feathery kisses.

"I love you so much Astra." He whispered only for you hear. "I love you and I don't ever want to stop. I love the way you laugh and you cry. When I see you and I am near you I feel alive. I only need you and I will only seek you. You are my universe."

Gently his he held your face ,thumb brushing your cheeks. His eyes took in every inch of you wishing that the moment would last forever. The universe could have imploded once again but he wouldn't have noticed. The only thing that mattered was right in front of him staring back him. Gorgeous deep crimson eyes that always seemed to sparkle.

"Jin kiss me."

Mischievousness snuck into his eyes and smile as he took your hands leading you away somewhere quiet. He needed to show you that he was yours and you were his. He had waited so long to do this with you again, he had dreamed and fantasised and yearned. No one was going to stop him. They couldn't now he was a god and now he was king and you were his Queen. This time he wouldn't be interrupted. His body was burning with all this desire, he was bursting at the seams. He just- he just had to get you far away from everyone else and only then-

Your chambers...this is where it had all began thousands and thousands of years ago. When he had broken every rule as Nour. He checked in with you and you were staring at him so prettily. Just silently pleading.

"Just touch me!"

Your lips were glossy and slightly parted. Your chest was rising and falling, his eyes couldn't decide what was wetting his appetite more. Was it your soft full breast, or your glossy lips or even your long unblemished neck. He finally kissed you his arms roaming freely, he felt your soft skin and traced the curve of your ass and reached under the skirt of your dress to feel your warm thighs. There was no hurry. He would learn your body. Every single inch of it.