No Control

Waking up

Beside you I'm a loaded gun

I can't contain this anymore

I'm all yours

I've got no control

Harry's POV

I moaned against Louis' lips as he pushed himself further up against me, our bodies intertwined as we lay between the sheets of the bed. I pulled away breathless in desperate need for oxygen. I smile to myself knowing that behind close doors is where I can have him. Yes behind close doors is the only place you can have him. My conscience mocks, I frown nearly kicking myself for having these negatives thoughts, but they are all right.

"Have I got you all day?" Louis asks sitting up in bed taking half of the covers with him, leaving my half naked body cold with the cool air seeping through the open window. I sigh wishing I could say yes, how I would love to stay in bed with Louis, watching movies, talking shit, stealing kisses from his perfect soft lips. But I can't I have a 'date' with Taylor.

"No, sorry but you know I would love to" I sigh raking my hand as I climb out of bed. I hear Louis sigh beside me, every since the day at the club Taylor and I have made it to the front page of every magazine. I read them all how I'm just using her for more fame; as I clearly don't have enough, obviously world's famous boy band means jack shit.

"When will you be back?" Louis asks, climbing out of bed as well leaving the sheets on a mess on the floor, my OCD kicks in as I pick them up and make the bed. Looking at my DNKY watch the time reads 1:15 pm, I look back at Louis who is currently getting dressed in red skinny jeans, white stripy top and toms and how could I forget the braces.

"Probably just a little bit after nine, why? and where are you going?" I question picking out my skinny black jeans, my white button down shirt and black dress shoes out of my wardrobe and getting dress.

"I'm going to see Eleanor and I just wanted to know what time I will be expecting you back, if you come back" Louis mumbles, I look at him through the mirror. I know this situation is hard on him, but it's hard for me to, he acts like it's just him that's caught up in the middle of it all.

"Of course I will come home" I state picking up my ray bands and placing them over my eyes, Louis nods not really knowing if he should believe me.

"Do you know Harry I can't keep this a secret any more." Louis begins, I look at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"I really hate Taylor, she has stolen you away from me, what happened to boo bear and haz time? Eh? We barely have time for each other, you are always with Taylor. What about me Harry? Is my love for you not good enough, or not enough?" Louis cries. I stand in complete silence, not knowing what to say nor do.

"Well you had your chance for us to be together but you didn't tell Simon the truth" I seethe "Now if you don't mind I'm going on a date with my girlfriend. And don't bother waiting up for me I probably won't come back. I might stay at Taylor's and have a good fuck with her" I yell storming out of the house, regretting my words and leaving Louis heart broken.

Taylor's POV

I smile as I greet Harry at my door, I take in his attire but I can't help but notice he looks pissed off, fuming even.

"Are you OK?" I ask not wanting to be seen out in public with him if he's like this. Maybe it's me, maybe he hates me, he did seem annoyed at Simon's office the other day.

"No I'm fine, you ready to go?" He asks holding out his hand, I nod as he slips his hand in mine. His hand is big, warm and soft and major size difference between the two. He leads me to his range rover opening the door for me as we both hear a click go off. I look at Harry who is looking over in the bushes near my house.

"it's the paparazzi, just act normal." Harry instructs shutting my door and walking round to the drivers side. The car ride is filled with small talk before getting to the cinema where a load of screaming girls all stand around. This is going to be a long night. .

******

"Thank you for tonight" I thank Harry as we hug outside my house hoping the paparazzi are around getting photos cause it's what management wants.

"No problem" He breaths as he pulls away, I look around seeing a paparazzi hiding behind a tree, biting my lip I smile to myself.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask praying, hoping he says yes.

"Sure why not" Harry shrugs following me in, within minutes of being inside his lips are on mine as he roughly pushes me up the wall, he lips hungrily attack my neck as our hands roam each others bodies desperate for some kind of contact.

"I have no control when it comes to you" Harry pants against my flushed skin, I breathe out heavily.

"The bedrooms upstairs first door on the left. I'll meet you up there for some fun" I wink kissing his cheek as his face lights up like a child on Christmas day as he dashes up stairs.

I smirk to myself. Let the fun and games begin.