Perfect

Harry's POV

I cried for hours, and hours. The hands of time passed by me barely whispering at me. The room swam in silence, the darkest secrets of the day being held inside the four walls.

"Why" I finally asked, the one simply word held many answers that would rip someone's heart out of their chest and crush itself in front of their face; just to see them suffer.

Louis couldn't even look me in the eye. We had been sat here for hours, neither one of us talking or moving and I wasn't going to move until I got some answers.

"I was hurt, still am hurt" He rasped his voice hoarse from the crying. I closed my eyes, hearing the words I dreaded to hear, but I knew my actions would resolve in Louis getting hurt.

"I'm sorry, I really am Louis. But I had to do it. It's for the best" I argue, the more I made myself believe that what I was doing is for the best, the more easier it sat in my heart. But there was still a dark cloud hanging over my head.

"How is this for the best? Who benefits from your decision Harry. Cause it certainly isn't me. Yet again I'm the one getting hurt. It's feels like you don't care about my feelings." Louis shouts, his anger scaring me a little; Louis rarely gets angry.

I look at the floor in shame, not knowing what to say. What could I say? Nothing I'm going to do or say can make this situation better.

"What do you want me to do Louis?" I ask in desperation, I know there is nothing I can do but maybe, just maybe he might be able to shed some light on the situation.

"Nothing" Louis snaps, I blink at him unfazed by this whole thing now, it's like a switch has gone off inside me and turned my feelings off; or I'm coming to my senses and realising instead of fighting for Louis I should be by Taylor's side and make sure I give her all my support.

"Well then why are we having the conversation. I give up Louis! I finally give up fighting for us" I screamed at him, pulling my hair at the roots in frustration.

"Harry you are the one that caused this mess." Louis accused, I laugh bitterly the sound being horrible and witch like.

"No we caused this mess, we both had feelings for each other, we both perused ourselves into a relationship" I argued back, the last thing I wanted was to have the blame pinned on me.

"Fine you are right but none of that matters now, so go and be with Taylor. Leave me alone and don't you dare talk to me again" Louis murmurs he can't look at me in the eyes, I disgust him I know I do. Without another word I leave and I don't look back.

Taylor's POV

The front door slams, followed by heavy footsteps walking into the kitchen. I stand up from the couch and walk to my kitchen to see Harry bent over the sink taking steady deep breaths.

"Hey, is everything ok?" I enquire, the sound of my voice makes him jump as he turns around to face me.

"Oh hey baby, I didn't see you there. Yes everything is fine, just had a little argument with Louis. But it's nothing to worry about" He tells me as he pulls my body into his and protects me from the dangers of the world with his secure, strong arms.

"Oh that's sad to hear. Do you want to talk about it?" I question then pursing my lips so I don't seem like I'm being too pushy. Harry looks down at me, quickly gives my forehead a kiss, before pulling away, leaving my body cold with lack of heat.

"Erm, no it's fine really. It's sorted and it was a silly little thing anyway. No need to worry" Harry reassures me. I don't believe it, but instead of pressing the subject further I simply nod my head and the discussion is over.

"Would you like a cup of tea? I was just about to make my self some coffee". I walk over to the kettle filling it up with water.

"How many cups have you had today?" Harry questions coming to stand by me, looking at me intensely. I bite my lip "2" Is all I say, Harry just nods but lets me carry on.

"New rule: You are only allowed 3 cups a tea a day. One with breakfast, lunch and tea. And then the rest of the time you must drink orange juice and I'm cooking tea every night and it's going to have lots of green leafy vegetables so you can get folic acid in your system as it's good for you and the baby" Harry says as he bends down to pull a beer out of the fridge.

"Someone has been doing their research" I laugh, Harry blushes turning away from me slightly.

"Well I'm new to all of this. I don't know what to expect and what not to expect" He argues before laughing at the end. I take his hand into mine.

"Look we are both new at this, we are both going to have to learn together. But you are prefect so I know that this little baby will be just fine." I stand on my tippy toes and give him a quick chaste kiss to his lips.

"I want to be able to support you both and be here to love you both unconditionally." Harry confesses, I smile loving the idea of us being a happy family.

"If that's what you want baby, you wish is my command!" I whisper.

"We'll be perfect together" Harry smiles kissing my lips and crashing our bodies together.