Drag me down

Louis' POV

9 am on the 23rd of April. I lost everything. My whole world came crashing down around me, and I was left standing in a destruction of could have been and should have been. I should of seen it coming, should of thought about my actions and taken into consideration the consequences but when you have the person you love constantly telling you it will be ok, then you believe them. The ringing in my ears were still distant the horrific screams that make me shiver. It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to progress what was surrounding me, I could of prevented it, but I couldn't.

*21st April*

"Are you sure we are going to be doing the right thing?" I asked Harry as we climbed into bed after finishing our discussion with Niall, I was still slightly embarrassed that he had caught us, but relieved that finally our secret was no longer a secret.

"Of course we are Boo bear, you do want to do this right? I know you love the thought of sneaking around. But our relationship will be much better when it's out in the open. And Niall said we have his full support and we will get Liam and Zayn's as well. Don't worry." Harry reassures me but I don't feel reassured at all, in fact I feel even more worried, this is so big, it's like telling your parents that you got a girl pregnant at the age of sixteen, or that you've been arrested. Damn. I haven't even told my parents I'm gay, they think I'm perfectly happy with Eleanor, I am 'happy' with Eleanor she is a lovely, genuine girl but I love Harry not her.

"Yeah of course I want to tell people, especially the boys, we should of done it from the beginning and I don't know why I didn't tell Simon about us, that will forever go down in my lamest hour and I'm sorry about that Harry I really am. I'm just nervous you know. We have Niall's support but doesn't mean Liam and Zayn are going to be so supportive, Liam stuck up for us in Simons office that day; he was completely obviously and you know how Liam feels about lies" I remarked, Harry sighed grabbing hold of my hand and rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise. Get some rest." Harry smiled down at me, kissing my forehead. I smile back closing my eyes as I feel Harry wrap his arms around me.

*Next Morning (22nd April)*

"So you two have kept this a secret since when?" Zayn asked, Liam hadn't said anything and just like Niall his face read no expression.

"Since Christmas last year, only because we didn't want any judgment" Harry interjects, Zayn laughs, I frown I don't find anything about this situation funny.

"Guys, we are friends and have been for six years. You could of told us we wouldn't of judged you" Zayn says, I breath a sigh of relief that he's not mad at us.

"Guys you know we support you, but you have to tell Simon, Eleanor and Taylor" Liam finally says, I forgot about Taylor in this whole mess.

"Agreed" Harry comments, I nod agreeing with Liam. This whole situation was just one big mess.

****
"Well boys I'm glad you both have decided to come forward and tell the truth. It took you long enough." Simon mused as he looked at the pair of us. My hands felt sweaty I didn't want to be here, Harry had to drag me here.

"We are sorry, but where does this leave us now" Harry mutters, he was scared for his career and I would hate it if I was the cause of it being over.

"Well unfortunately you both need to stay with your girlfriends, until I have spoken to the head office and then we take it from there" Simon declares, I'm a little disappointed but happy he didn't shout at us.

"understood" Harry says standing up and shaking Simons hand, I copy suit and we both leave his office in silence apart from Harry's phone ringing.