at the end of the day

Harry's POV

"Well we made it" I said admiring the sunset as I sat on the balcony wrapped in a blanket and a bottle of cider in my hand. I hear a soft sigh beside me and gentle fingers brush over my hand.

"We did! And I'm so glad we are here where we are now" Louis says softly his baby blue eyes gazing at the view in front of us. I smile as I reminisce the last 5 years of my hectic life.

"I'm glad we are. I never thought we would ever be where we are today after everything we have been through" I state looking at Louis. He nods slowly, but I know he doesn't quite agree.

"No I knew we would eventually find our way back to each other. What we have is real and no matter how far we drift apart we will always find our way back" Louis smiles, his smile causing me to smile.

"You sound so cheesy" I laugh, nudging him slightly. He laughs his head tilting back. The sight much more beautiful than the sunset in front of us.

"But I get what you mean. I'm glad things between me and Taylor fizzled out but I'm over the moon with the bundle of joy we made. But I'm happy we are here and we are together." I lean down and kiss his forehead just as a drop of rain hit my head. I jerk back looking at the sky as the clouds became darker and the rain started to become heavier.

"Come" I instruct Louis as we gather our stuff and head into the bedroom.

Louis POV

"Shut the door" I instructed Harry as I stood in the bedroom, the rain poured outside as it hit the window. Harry and I both love the rain, it makes everything so much better.

"Turn the lights out" Harry smiled dimming the light in the bedroom so the only light that lit the room came from the moon.

"I wanna be with you" I whispered walking towards Harry my eyes never leaving his. Harry's smile growing wider and wider the closer I got to him.

"I wanna feel your love" Harry added reaching out for my hand, he intertwined our fingers as he pulled me closer.

"I wanna lay beside you" I went on flicking my head over to the bed, as I pulled Harry over with me. We collapsed on the bed tangling ourselves in each others arms.

"I can not hide this, even if I try" Harry exclaimed running his fore finger over my cheek, as my fingers trailed up and down his arm.

"Heart beats harder" I pointed out, picking up his hand and placing it over my beating heart. Harry smiles as he grabs my own hand over his soft beating heart.

"Time escapes me, trembling hands touch skin" Harry murmurs his eye lids getting heavier and his voice slowing down.

"Good night Haz" I mumble pulling him into my chest and kissing the top of his head.

                 ***THE END***