One way or another

Harry's POV

"And 5-6-7-8" Lee says pointing to each of us as we remember the same dance routine we have been doing for the last hour.

"Why do we need to have flipping dance movements any way. This is a One Direction tour not a Little Mix tour." Zayn grumbles flopping down on to the floor, the rest of us slowly following him.

"I agree with Zayn, we never do any dance apart from the best song ever one. So why start now?" Niall says his voice sounding like a whine. We all nod our heads agreeing with Zayn and Niall.

Lee sighs ranking a head through his sweaty hair. He sits in front of us looking like he's about the lecture us.

"Because lads, don't you want to spice up your concerts a bit more. This tour is going to be all about your new album don't you want this tour to be different?" Lee asks. I look at the lads who don't seem to be warming up to the idea, but me on the other hand wouldn't mind popping a few moves here and there but learning dances are just not my thing. Lee looks at all of us staring intently at us, begging us with his eyes for us to co-operate with him and learn the bloody dance.

"Fine then, we'll do it your way, it's your show so I guess we can't force you to do something any of you don't want to do." Lee says slapping his hands against his knees before standing up. We all jump to our feet massive smiles on our faces, we love getting our own way. We all high five each other before picking up our microphones up again.

"Right from the top with Little White Lies. Harry get ready to start" Lee instructs. We stand in our located spots each one of us facing the empty seats of the arena. All of us watch Lee as the music starts to play and he points to me.

'If this room was burning' fire comes out of the stage, scaring me half to death as I forgot it was happening
'I wouldn't even notice' I sing Zayn carrying on after me.

Louis' POV

10 songs and 1 break later Lee finally calls it a day. I jump down from the stage grabbing my water taking a long sip my throat is all dry from all the singing.

"I'm hungry" I hear Niall whine from on the stage. I hear Zayn laugh and Harry comment how he is always hungry.

"Well let's go to Nando's then, I know it's your favourite place to eat, Niall" I say putting my water back down. Niall's face lights up and I chuckle lightly.

"Nando's it is then" I say everyone agreeing.

A/N:
Sorry it's short. Exams are over now so I will be updating hopefully more frequently
Vote. Comment. Enjoy.