Happily...(in love)

Harry's POV

Time stopped around me, everything in that very moment seemed perfect and I had never felt so happy and content. Finally all the broken pieces fitted back together like they had never fallen apart. All the tears and heartbreaks seemed no existent. My life was finally back on track.

*12 Hours Earlier*

"Are you sure you feeling ok?" I questioned Taylor for the 100th time that day as I see her wince again due to baby pains. I see her roll her eyes, but a smile formed on her face.

"Yes babe, this is normal." Taylor reassures me placing her hand on my thigh as we sit on the tour bus sofa watching Niall and Liam mess around of FIFA.

"Harry even I'm sick of hearing you ask that, god knows how Taylor feels" Niall laughs, I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Well I'm just worried and I care" I defend myself, lightly brushing off his comment knowing he means well. Niall shakes his head but keeps his mouth shut.

"Babe you are literally days away from having this baby. Today could be that day." I stress. Taylor looks at me.

"My waters haven't broke yet don't worry" She kisses my cheek. I blush from the simple gesture. I looked at her, feeling very nervous about the whole situation, this whole 8 months I have been completely calm over joyed with the fact I was going to be a father, but as Taylor's due started creeping upon us I no longer felt calm, I felt like a nervous wreck.

"Don't look so worried Harry" Taylor laughed, as she rubbed her over grown stomach. "Look everything is ready for when this-Ahh!" Taylor groaned crippling over in pain. I rushed to her side grabbing her hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask in a blind panic, reaching for my phone. Taylor shakes her head gasping for air. I throw Niall my phone begging him to call the ambulance. Niall catches the phone, a horrific expression written across his face.

"It's ok babe, help is on the way." I assure her. I briefly hear Niall on the phone but my head is swimming with possibilities of what could be wrong.

*********
"Now deep breathe and I need you to push" The doctor said, I grab hold of Taylor's hand reassuring her through it all.

"It hurts" Taylor cries, tears and sweat dripping down her face. I feel pain in my heart.

"I know baby, but you can do this you are strong. You can do this" I kiss her forehead.

"Only a few more pushes now. Come on you can do this" The doctor encouraged. I gritted my teeth as Taylor squeezed my hand tightly.

"You can do it baby" I tell her all of a sudden a loud cry erupts the room, Taylor flops back exhausted. I look down and see our beautiful baby. Tears flow out of my eyes, as I hug and kiss Taylor thanking her for what she has done.

The doctor hands us our beautiful baby.

"Congratulations it's a girl." I feel my heart pound with joy, I bend down and kiss my two beautiful girls.