They dont know abous us

Harry's POV
As soon as my feet touch concrete for the first time in ages I run to the car getting into the back seat, not even bothering to wait for Taylor. I climb into the back seat seeing Louis sitting there. I climb in and fasten my seat belt.

"Harry, why don't you wait for me?" Taylor's squeaky voiced asked, she looked hurt as she climbed into the middle with Niall and Zayn; Liam calling shot gun up front.

"Because I want us to sit in the back, but Louis had already beat us to it" I smoothly, I look at Louis how is frowning, I shake my head at him as I look back at Taylor.

"Oh, ok then don't worry bout it. Liam and Zayn will keep me company" She shrugs turning round in her chair getting her phone out of her pocket and taking a selfie. Typical diva. I grab my phone sending Louis a text.

'I love you'

'I love you too Haz, but we both have girlfriends now. it's different'

'it doesn't have to be! what we have can still carry on. C'mon boobear you know you want to'

'how can we make this work?'

'like we have been doing for the last six years'

Louis looks at me, before smiling and looking back at his phone.

'ok'

It was then my turn to smile. Finally I had Louis back.

*****

"What do you want to do tonight?" Taylor asks as she picks out a new outfit out of her over packed suitcase. I lay on the massive bed, feeling extremely tired after the flight and if I'm being completely honest all I wanted to do was climb into bed and watch films on Netflix, but I could not say that to Taylor as I had said that we can spend some time together. Alone.

"How about we go for some dinner, then have a midnight swim in the pool on the balcony in the hotel?" I suggest. I sit up walking over to my suitcase and picking out a change of clothes.

"yeah that sounds good, I'll quickly get changed" Taylor answered, I don't bother replying as I head into the bathroom to have wash and get changed in private.

*****
"This is place is so classy and expensive" Taylor muses as we look at the menu, everything looking so delicious it was making it impossible to choose something eat.

"Well consider it as a treat from me" I say as I take a sip of my water. I see Taylor shake her head still studying the menu.
" HarryI cant let you pay. It's going to cost you an arm and a leg" Taylor responded setting the menu down on the table and folding her hands on the table, giving me that look she always gives me when she disagrees with me.
" ok how about this? I pay for dinner then you can buy us a couple rounds of drinks after?" I reason with her, I see her pondering over it, the clogs in her mind spinning round. Finally she sighs, a smile setting on his face.
" ok then you have a deal. Harold" She cheekily says a bright smile coming across her lips.
****
"That was delicious" I place the cash on the table as take Taylor's hand as I lead her to the bar across the lobby. I order to cocktails as we sit on the bar stools talking about anything and everything. As the night carries on and the more I talk to Taylor the more I realise she isn't as bad as I thought she was. Ive spent so long hating on her and not wanting to be in a relationship with her, that I forgot that she might actually be a nice person. So as I sit at the bar with Taylor sipping cocktails and talking I begin to see a different side to her, one I like, one I can actually stand, one I wouldn't mind doing this fake relationship eith. I just hope she doesn't think I'm a complete arse.