Change my mind

Harry's POV

I woke up feeling hot and sweaty in a bed full of tangled sheets. I lifted my head, memories from last night flooding back into my mind. Taylor's lips on me, her hands roaming my body, my name falling from her perfect soft lips, the way she screamed and begged for more.

"Morning" her sweet voice broke me out of my daze, I looked up to see Taylor stood by the door her body sporting my white button down shirt, she looked hot, she's was hot there is no denying that.

"Morning" I smile, reaching over and grabbing my phone seeing Louis had texted me a couple of times and my twitter was blowing up with a million and one tweets from fans. I opened twitter deciding to call Louis later; when I was on my own.

Scrolling through twitter, I had to chuckle at some of the tweets.

@Madforonedirection
@Harry Styles. Who knew you would go for a girl like Taylor # get some

@Füçkśtŷłēš
@Harry Styles. You and Taylor are so cute together.

"What are you smiling at?" Taylor asked sitting down next to me on the bed her top lifting up showing off her hot pink laced underwear. I swallow hard, last night still fresh in my mind.

"Just something on twitter" I reply nonchalantly with a shrug of a shoulder.

"Well, how about you put your phone down and we can have a continuation from last night" Taylor whispers seductively in my ear while her hands roamed over my bare chest. I cringed at her touch, I shook my head at Taylor as hurt was evident on her face. She pulls back looking at me.

"You were perfectly fine with it yesterday" She snapped obviously hating the fact I knocked her down. I stretch the back of my neck, yesterday I only fucked her to get revenge on Louis, but she didn't need to know that.

"Look let's just say I was caught up in the moment, look I need to go" I mumbled climbing out of bed and grabbing my clothes from the foot of the bed.

"Don't go, stay we can have some fun" Taylor whined her voice going through me like nails down a chalk board. I grimaced at the thought of spending another day with her was not what I wanted.

"Erm no, your alright. I have made plans actually" I lied smoothly one of the things I had learnt to do within the years of being famous. Taylor looked at me before turning around and heading into what I assume is the bathroom, I rolled my eyes before heading down stairs back on to the busy street of London.

Louis' POV

He left to be with her, he didn't come home, he was with her. I said some horrible things to him, I didn't take into consideration about how he is feeling about this whole situation, he's the one dating her; not me.

Is he going to come home, who knows. Do I want him to come home? Of course. As if God is reading my thoughts I hear the front door open and slam shut, not a good sign, but he's home. I make my down stairs to see Harry stood in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Your back then" I state leaning against the door frame looking at his lanky figure as he gulps the water down, he ignores me pretending I don't exist. At this point in time I wish I didn't exist; silent treatment from Harry is the worst sort of treatment.

"Look, I'm sorry" I begin always having to be the first to apologise or this could go on for days, weeks even months. "I know I said some pretty shitty stuff last night, I was hurt. Me and you were doing just fine, until that Taylor came into the picture and fücked it all up. And I know I should of told Simon but truth is I find it exciting and thrilling us sneaking around" I explain hoping he will forgive me.

"Please talk to me" I beg the silence killing me too much.

"I accept your apology, I'm sorry to I over reacted but it will take a while for me to accept the fact you hate the idea if Taylor and I. So I think it's best that we need some time apart, it might do us good, stop the Larry rumours." Harry says so causal like he isn't really bothered. Whereas I hear my heart breaking, my world stopping everything shattering to pieces in front of my eyes.

"You can't be serious, can you?" I question my voice cracking, but I won't cry, I fed up of being weak and having to beg for what I want. Harry nods his eyes not meeting mine. I hope he feels bad, but this is Harry, he doesn't think things through before he does them.

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" I ask sounding pathetic, I should just let him go, we wouldn't want any Stockholm Syndrome going on.

"No" Harry mumbles before pushing himself off the counter and walking back out of the house taking my heart and soul with him. And that's when I cried.

A/N: sorry for the wait.