falling in love first sight part 2

It's the first period and I was confused but I feel like everyone hates me not, that im complaing though but this feeling in me, the first time I met Luke i felt safe with him.

But I don't know, are you day dreaming again? Yeah I guess I am why do you fucking care, come on why should I come with you, cause I said so. We got a new student and I want you to show this school.

Fine ok lets do this, please don't tell me that's him, nope that's him. As when the principle point out and there was Luke, the cool and cute hot hunk guy.

Is this a person showing me around, it sure is Luke, your name is June right? Yeah it is, will ill leave you two to it.

As when I was showing Luke around the school, Jack came a long again, HEY I told you to stay away from my girlfriend, look I don't come here to fight, I came here to study.

Don't be fucking stupid New kid but she's, my fucking girlfriend so stay away from her, im not your fucking girlfriend, we broke up three weeks ago.

Move on already Jack, I want you to be my girlfriend, Jack she said move on ok.
You stay out of it ok and you, you can't be with him, said who?

Said your father, I dont give a fucking shit about my father, he's an ass just like you, come on Luke.

Hands off her his anger in his eye I see it, he really does care about me but no, I will not love him. Listen Jack you can't just make her fall in love with you.

Oh yeah saids who? Said us thats right Jack im in love with Luke, and I'm in love with June.

My guessing is that Jack isn't happy but im glad I am, now im in love with this boy name Luke. Jack never wants to give up but I just ingor him.

I love June the first time I met her I was shocked, though I met her mom im pretty scare of meeting her dad.

So want to meet my parents? You know I alredy met your mom, you haven't met my step dad and my step sister.

I think I kinda did met your step sister but not your dad, haha we both laugh. But Jack was spying on us which I hate but I don't care about him, any more.

Mom im home where is mom? Oh she want some where, some where were Mia? Oh dad and mom want to the movie.

Oh hi Luke, hi, sit anywhere Luke you know dad won't be happy, and I wouldn't care for him would.

Hey kids will home, daddy yay hi mommy, oh June here is anyone else is here? It's Luke mom remember? Oh yes hi Luke its nice seening you again.

Sweetie we need to talk, ok dad, you know your not supposed to bring boys over to this house, but dad why I love Luke and he loves me.

That's doesn't give you right to take him in with you, but dad no buts, I can't believe you why are you doing this to me, this shut shit.

When I said that word I got a slap from my step dad, whatever im leaving today im moving to Luke house.

NO YOUR NOT YOUR STAYING RIGHT HERE!! I DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU NOT MY REAL DAD, IM LEAVING.

FINE LEAVE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT DAD YOUR RIGHT IM ALL WAYS ALONE, ON MY OWN!

But I don't care now because I got some one else, Who is it than? THAT FUCKING IDOIT GUY OVER THERE! DON'T CALL LUKE AN IDIOT!!

If you walk out of that door with him your not see us anymore, or your mom. Honey what's happening?

Nothing honey, I cryied in the inside and also outside, but I took Luke hand and left, with out any words.

Hey Auntie dad im home, your gonna be ok? Yeah thanks! I started to sniff but im glad im safe with Luke, I forgot something my clothes.

Im pretty sure my Aunt wouldn't mine if you wear her's, or my mom's. What happened to your mom? I didn't remember her when I was little, some say that babies kill there mom from birth.

You didn't kill your mom its hard to explain it but, you didn't kill her, when I was little I saw my dad die, in the hospital my mom will she merried someone else, all the people in this town says that I was the one muder my dad.

But thats impossible, yeah but I believe I was a murder, your not a murder I know your not.But my mom cry and said I was a muder.

Mr.Lynn Jack I want you to do something for me. Of course anything for you Mr.Lynn.

I want you to exposed Luke mwhahaha, can you do that? Yes sir. I love exposing people.

So that was your step dad? Yeah it was, my dad want me to date Jack but I don't love him, I dated him once then I broke him up.

Why did you break up with him? Because he's always rude to others and will he was rude to homeless, that's why I broke up with him.

I was there I saw them getting hurt I didn't stop him, but I want to now I wasn't welcome to seeing them again.

He gave me a huge when I was crying his chest, and my chest felt like, a big welcome home.

We started to kiss and it was warm and wonderful kiss, oh my life started to change. Until his dad came, oh my I didn't know that June was coming.

Dad she left the house, oh you left the house why? My mom married the wrong guy.

Married the wrong guy? Dad she can't go back to her own house because of her step dad.

Do you want to stay here? Yes please, we have to tell your mom first. Ok thanks,

The phone ring Five time. There was no answer, I think no one answering the phone.MOM DAD I have to go to see if there ok.

Ok want me to drive you there? No thanks its not that long of the walk.
Thank you sir, dad I hope her parents are ok and her little sister.

Same here same here, please tell me im not late, I was shock I saw the fire in my house my mom and my other stuff, I fell on me knee to the ground.

MOM DAD MIAAA its all my fault its all my fault, why why now why? I told you about this I told you Luke is a bad person.

YOU YOU DID THIS DON'T PLAN IT ON LUKE!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THIS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY FAMILY!!! 

I SAVED YOUR FAMILY BUT YOU YOU KILLED YOU FAMILY WITH LUKE, I gave a slap on his face I don't know what to do.

I ran tord Luke house then Luke's father, came tord the door, I cryied right in front of him.

I SO FUCKING HATE HIM HE'S IS THE ONE WHO IS A KILLER!!