Luke fist sight

Hi im Luke Luke Nikolai, its my first time back. I reamber when I was a kid my friend use to live in this town. I told my dad hey im gonna go see the neighbor. Ok Luke dont go to far, ok auntie.

I started to knock on the door and ring the doorbell, someone open it and it was, a woman.

Yes? Hi im Luke im new in this town, oh please come on in.

I was just thinking in my head if she has another, daughter? Um do you by any chance have another daughter?

Why yes we do her name is June, do you mine if I go upstairs and see her? Of course, so I want up stairs, Hhm this hall is different from the other house.

I just want to see the room look like I just have to knock on the door first, someone open the door and it was her.

Yeah what do you want? Um your mom let me in, Fuck she needs to be careful who she let in.

LUKE LUKE, shit I have to go ill see you soon, yeah see yeah. I ran downstairs, LUKE JUNE supper is ready, Oh um I have to go, really why? Um because he has to mom. I looked at June she was beautiful, June do you have to interrupted? Mom I think June is in love.

No im not, yes you are shut up Mia, why can you just say. Because he wants to leave ok bye now, as June slam the door on me I love her for first time.

Luke come on dinner is getting cold, yeah coming dad. Dad I never mind, what is it? Nothing its crazy, ok than.

It's finally morning I woke up and never late, for school for the first time.
Yep I go to her school, its the best I cant wait to see her.

Hello, hi, are you the new student? Yes I am please sing here and here. Ill get someone to show around, thanks.

I wait and wait until I give up on waiting, and its finally her. I see her again from the school, I walked tord her.

She showed me around and than will this came up, STAY AWAY FROM HER!! Uh im sorry do I know you? IM HER BOYFRIEND, no your not Jack we broke up Three weeks ago.

But I Jack leave me alone, I will not fucking leaving you alone, with him. I try to help than I said, listen Jack she said she doesn't want you.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID TO ME? Stop it now go, I look at June and then she continue showing me around.

After that it was home time, I want home with my bike, im kinda of a biker, don't worry readers I wear helmet, the cool one that everyone wants.

But this girl will she rides bus, Fuck my bike is not working, that just great I have to fix it.

I push my bike all the way home it was hard, for me but I did it. I look at the window to see if she's there, and she might be asleep. 

Hey dad im home, oh that's right my dad and my aunt, is at work. Hhm someone is knocking on my door.

HEY what no get off of me, the camera I got it. Someone put the cover over my head so I can't see where im going.

Hey where am I? Hey come on HEY HEY, Ok so part one, I got a cemra and talk to it, hey June its been one day ive been stuck in this cave some where.

If you want to know where I am im in just the cave, I have to go. HEY why are you doing hey, Ok part two its been two days.

Hey June so this guy gave me a new friend, Whats your name? Im Mike sweet, June its been two days.

I miss you June wait hold on I have to say, something to June, HEY HEY STOP IT GIVE THAT BACK!!

The cave started to shake I feel like it's been, a week with no food and no water, I finally here a voice it was her.

JUNE im over here June, I have to get you out, It's to dangerous, Luke I love you and that's all.

YOU NEED TO GET OUT, the cave shacked again, it was unstable. No no no, Luke, stay back stay ahhh.

Luke she finally came over, What are you doing here? She came and said to me, im always here to protect you am I.

My heart pounding with word what she said, I looked at her. Shoo shoo get out yeah shoo, im hungry Mike do you any water.

Lets water and candy, oh Whats up Whats with oh, will as when I was jugging, I didn't need more of water and food supply.

The cave shacked again get undercover, Luke, im fine. We didn't have anything undercover, so I have to protect her with my body.

My back started to bleed but im fine ill be fine, it stains but its ok. Luke, Before she said any thing else.

Our parents came, but im glad I thought that, June family was dead, I shook head no that impossible.

STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!! But dad I love him, yet again this happen. He slap her in her face, I got angry really angry, I hit him and I said YOUR DAUGHTER AND I LOVE EACH OTHER.

OK YOU NEED TO LEAVE US ALONE, he did it he hit me on the face. DAD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? She pushed her dad off the cliff.

I think she was just protecting us she ran away, from people, but I have to go after her, I got to get her.

I started running will than I got her I finally saw her, again. Let go of me let go, Its me Luke.

She hughed me then after when she hughed me, she pushed me away. I gotta go after her, when I was running with her, will she was gone I couldn't fine her.

I asked Mike to help me look for June, and he said yes.  JUNE JUNE COME ON YOU KNOW I AM NOT LEAVING WITH OUT YOU.

LUKE I FOUND HER, OK I'M COMING, please leave me alone you are better with out me. NO IM NOT LEAVING WITH OUT YOU, I push my step dad off the cliff I m afraid if I hurt you Luke.

I was like that, huh? You see I hurt my dad when I was little I was angry at him, is that how he got a scar.

No he got that from the lion he was, helping the lion. But the lion got mad at him, JUNE, you need to tell your parents about us.

Im scared can you come with me? I shook my head yes. We hold hand we got ready.