June

I have to run away I cant let anyone get hurt, DADDY!! Mia ill be ok, DADDY WHO DID THIS? Oh my gosh HONEY YOU OK? Yes sweetie WHO DID THIS TO YOU? It was June. Back to where I was I was scared I was frighten.

I ran fast as I can but my step dad got to me, let go of me let go! Hey its me Luke calm down. I was surprised it was Luke I huged him then I got the flash back what I did to my step dad.

I push him off than I ran than I was hiding from, him oh I don't want to hurt him, im gonna fine some where else to live.

JUNE JUNE WHERE ARE YOU? Leave me alone I want to be left alone, JUNE COME ON IM NOT LEAVING WITH OUT YOU, JUNE JUNE.

LUKE I FOUND HER, June IM COMING, as they came tord me, no get out leave me be, June you can't stay here we have to go, No you are better with out me.

June listen to me its me Luke, I know who you are Luke, but I don't want to hurt you, I never want to that's why I push you away.

I know you care but you can't stay here ok, look at me, Luke gave me a kiss as my eye started to water with tears.

I love you no matter what happened, JUNE you have to be brave and tell your mom what happened.

JUNE, MOM MOM MOM I cried I ran to her arms, I sobbed with happiness joy and sad in inside.

Mom I push my step dad off cliff its my fault I should of, know how strength I have, I was helping with Jack and Luke so no one well get hurt.

But but my step dad got hurt because of me, I am a bad person. No your not listen to me, your not bad your good, your just protecting yourself.

I know that because I was just like you when I was little, I push dad because I was mad, is that how he got the scar?

No he got that scar by a big lion he was helping, the lion but the lion scratch him.

Im so sorry, it happened when I was little. But he's fine now, so you ready to go back?

Im still scared can you come with me and, sleep with me? Sure come on we got to go now.

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, DAD I LOVE HIM YOU NEEED TO STOP NOOOOOOWWWWW!!

When Luke hold my hand I calm down, my mom looked at me and Luke, honey I think we should let them be together.

You crazy this brat right here can't be with any, boy, you know what dad Fuck you.

I got slap again, Luke got mad and will he hit my step dad, I WANT TO BE WITH HER YOU GOT THAT.

You are a monster both of you are, my dad will my step dad walked away and said nothing, my boyfriend Luke will he looked at me and said im sorry, I think we shouldn't be together.

I shooked my head and said what no no you can't, say that I want to be with you. You you can't why why would you say that.

Im over protective of you, im afraid of your dad gonna hurt you again. Im sorry, I ran to him I hold him tight I said to him, please please I don't want to be lonely again please please.

Luke kiss me than he left me again, yet again im all alone. I didn't even eat at all I didn't even talk at all, I failed college, I fail life.

Inside of me is just an empty room with no lights, and no food, and no friend.

Surprised girl hey cheer up at least you have a friend, like me. Not right now im not feeling it, you have to eat girl, hey Jackie, yeah, guess who's having a school dance with you?

Who is it? Jack Lawson, really? Yeah! My happy started but it was a fake one I never will be happy, that's not with out him.

I started back to being sad I don't sleep anymore, im weak with out him. Sweetie you need to eat, I threw food at her, even though I didn't mean it.

I only want him I looked at the picture of us, that's all ive been looking at. I just sat on my bed with nothing else but me and Luke.

There was knock on the door and doorbell ring, I didn't even want to get a door, I close my eyes and than I look at the picture.

I talk to the picture of us, Oh Luke how I miss you so much, I feel weak without you. I wanna be with you that's all I want.

Same here I want to be with you also, are you here? Yes June I am I am here I started to cry I saw eyes I can feel him. His skin feels soft im happy just happy, how the fuck are you here.

We both laugh than I can finally stopped worrying about him, the one thing im worried is my step dad, but my head on his arm feels like im safe with him.

I close my eyes and sleeping with him I smile, its a good smile. I never smile like this before, Piss hey.

Yeah what? What are you doing back here? Kid I told you to get out, Why do you hate me so much? Because I hate you that's all.

But don't you see your daughter love me, can you stop? No my daughter can live without you, she hasn't slept at all.

What are you guys whispering about? MOM MOM!! Yes dad is doing it again, HONEY COME DOWN STAIRS.

All I just want to know why is he here, honey I invite him here, Luke helped our daughter to sleep, she was just worry sick about him NOW COME DOWN!!

FINE but im watching you kids, MOM! SHIT UGH DO I HAVE TO COME UP STAIRS TO GRABBED YOU!!

FINE!! We both chuckle but I kiss him on my lips, with his lip. We had sex on my bed but I know its bad to say it, but oh well. Me loving him makes me love him more, even though im truly happy to see him again.