Who's Luke

When we where eating the door knock, it was Jack. Oh h hi Jack hi June do you know where's Luke? Huh I don't even know who's Luke thid is, perfect the plan is working.

What's that? Oh nothing, can I come in? You silly yes you my boyfriend. Aww, mom that's weird, haha we both laugh but why do I get a feeling that I reamber someone.

June June its me Luke, um excuse me, hhm I don't know who's Luke but who ever you are get out of my head.

June JUNE IM NOT LEAVING YOU, JUNE, its a flash back. JUNE JUNE COME ON IM NOT LEAVING, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.

That boy why do I remember him I shook my head, a lot I pour some water in my head with my hand.

Hey you June right, I need it to stop, What are you doing June, I'm tryong to get you out.

June please don't go, keep care of my sister, if I don't make it out of life, here drink this water.

I drink the water to help tha pain, um Jack, who's this kid? Um he keeps calling my name over and over.

Oh yeah his name is Luke he try to take you, away from me. I started to be scared, but don't worry he's gone.

There was this guy on the motorcycle, he looks scary. June I thought about it are you ready to get back together.

What's wrong you look scared? June it's me Luke, June you got to remember me June.

JACK JACK HELP ITS HIM JACK, stay back stay away from me Jack told me about you.

Luke your back, im still mad, look we thought about it. What's with June? Don't know she always huge me when im back.

You two stay the fuck away from me, whoa ok but that down your my girlfriend.

Heh STAY AWAY FROM HER! Hang on your under potion, what are you saying dad?

I hear this on youtube, if someone is jealous they turn someone, to forget them.

Dad are you saying if someone is jealous, they put position in the food and drink.

Yep, dad how do you unbreak the spell you have to let her remember you, but if I can't, then you have to give up your memories and let her, help you.

If she doesn't remember and I don't remember, then what? Then you will have to start back to the beginning, where she first met you.

What wrong Luke? What if never works? It will Luke just believe in yourself.

I started to knock on the door, hi im Luke, I came to see June. Oh come in, why are you guys are afraid of me?

Will will will, Luke your old your like how old are you? Im 19, your now 21 years old.

No that's impossible, oh what to know how old is June, she's 22 years old. Heh no your wrong she's still 20.

Yeah I know that now its time to fight, June I love you he gave me a kiss. I reamber everything, good cause I don't.

He started to faint, No no no Luke Luke why? LUKE LUKE! He did this for you Mr. Nikolai?

Yes June, tell me how how to get his memory back? Will tell me I love him please.

You have to let him remember who you are, he try let you reamber him, but it didn't work.

Maybe if I, I started to kiss on his lip before, he wakes up. No no no NO NO WHY DIDN'T WORK, I started to sobbed.

Why Luke why the fuck did you give me your memories, away? I forgot to tell him there is away to break it,  WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL LUKE?

Honey what's going on who's this? This is my boyfriend dad, oh its nice to meet you. So you are Jack dads?

Um what no im Luke's dad, remember we hang out at the beach, we played video games together.

My mom doesn't remember you and Luke, she onley knows your bad, I know who's up to this.

JACK JACK COME HERE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT JUNE, JACK I WANT A TRUTH DID YOU OR DIDN'T YOU!!

MAKE ME FORGET WHO'S LUKE IS?! YOU ARE AN MONSTER!! I walked away then Jacked grabbed, me I couldn't get out.

He try to murder me, but no I won't I won't let Luke get hurt cause I love him, all my heart.

I fall to the ground, I didn't move my eyes there blurry, I can't see anything then someone came.

It was Luke he came and help me, oh Luke oh Luke I love you no matter what happened.

My eyes started to close then someone picked me up, they placed me on the bed.

But somehow I don't know if he doesn't know me anymore, I cried I said to my sel.

I love you LUKE please remember please, im sorry I don't want it to go away, please, im fucking lonely.

As I cried I fall asleep then someone came tord me, he kiss me. On the lip then he said my name June.

I gasp I started to open my eyes Luke you reamber me? Yes I remember now I im sorry he said im sorry that I kiss you and let you go.

I cried and I put my hands on his chin I said to him, look at me the important is that you are safe, and im safe with you.

I kiss him again we both kiss each other on the lips, it was wonderful, but I remember we broke up.

But thats doesn't matter now im glad he's, here with me now. Its hard it's very hard for us I never want to break up with him.

But what my family said we were gone for three months, in that video game. But nothing like this will take our love away anymore.