Revenge

Yes we made a potion for Luke to remember me, im just happy im here with him.

The one is that we don't know what is coming, my life with him is different. I just I just want to protect him jut like he wants to protect me.

There was knock on the door, who is it? Its your mom, oh come in sorry mom I thought you were, Jack you thought I was Jack mom said.

Yes I I didn't, it's ok Luke protect my daughter, yes ma'am. Mom why are you sad whats happing?

Its Jack he's trying to kill Luke, What and what does it have to do with me? Nick is gonna kill you, what you meand Jack dad?

Yes my love, did you know this mom? I did, then why did you merry him? I was forced to, his daughter is not real.

I was confused I didn't know it was Jack dad, they separate each other, probably when they where in jail.

Here is the food for you guys, take it, wait mom why can you come with us? Mom sighed its hard to say go to doctor chain.

He knows everything, go to him he's waiting for you, he lives in china. But that so far away from you, I know be strong.

I started to cry I hold hand with Luke, my mom whisper to me, and said go to me and Luke.

We hoped on the bike, I told Luke to wait. He stopped the bike, I ran to mom and huge her I said to her thank you.

I ran back to Luke I hold on tight to him, I feel safe with him, I started to cry but I kept it in.

Fuck, What? My bike we have to stop at the gas, yeah ok. I started to get this weird feeling, but I didn't know if someone was staring at us.

Or not but I have a feeling this is a bad idea, so you ok? Yeah yeah im fine I thought I just saw someone watching us.

Like a human, you know what I mean, haha we both laugh. But I heard a noise like a gun shot, hey Luke ill be back. Wait what where are you going?

Ill be back I promise, it was a gun I heard it was Jack. Shit you what are you doing here little girl? LUKE I try to scream to him LUKE HELP.

I ran tord him, whoa easy you look pale, hey you look like you saw a ghost. Whats wrong? I saw two dead body, where?

Over there at the corner if the gas station. Stay here he looked and see if there was a dead.

He walked tord me, I don't see two dead bodies, what no that impossible I saw dead bodies, I swear I saw it.

Hey hey look at me what you need is to sleep, will stop at the hotel ok come on, But I swear I know what I saw.

Even though he doesn't believe me he still care, we stoped at the hotel call inside its weird a name for the hotel but, I kinda like it.

One room please with queen beds, you have somone with you? Oh come on June come back. Hold the line please, thank you.

I know walked out but I have to see what that noise? JUNE JUNE, I buzz out you mean you zone out, come on everyone is waiting there trun.

Yeah sorry, I told you need sleep, thank you Luke for being here for me, if I was alone, Luke stoped me your not alone no one is.

We both kiss than want back to the place, called inside. Sorry for your wait sorry you all, thank you for the key.

Have a nice day, I turn around I saw the look, is she working with them or is my mind tricking on me.

Its weird Luke couldn't see her looking at us, this planet its not safe for me, and Luke.

We both live in Kentucky and Cincinnati 22hr and 46m is like it cost a lot of money for us to go, don't have enough.

Mom gave us only like $600 in my credit card, Luke we need fine a job, I only have $600 on my credit card.

I have enough my dad got a new job an it gaves him a lot of money, so you have enough for two.

Heh yes we both smiled and kiss. Lets hope your dad is ok, we can call him I got my laptop. Thats great, the computer ring, hey dad hello Mr. Nikolai

You two shure look happy yeah um do you, know if my mom is ok. Yeah we called 911 on them and they got away, but there looking for you now.

What ever you do guys dont trust no one! June, mom, listen I forgot to give you a rest if the money, im transportation tight now.

You got it that a lot of money, it help you to survive good luck you two, mom where's Mia?

She been shut down killed by her dad, what how? She was protecting me and I feel sad when people trying to protect me.

Go to Cincinnati and you will fine Dr.Chan, now go we stop at the place call inside. Why? June was seeing thing.

I told Luke that I wasn't but he didn't believe, I didn't say I didn't believe I'm just worried about you.

If you are worry about me you should of, just tell me. HEY look you guys can't keep arguing, you have stay together, never split up got it.

Yes sir, we both at the same time, I keep hearing that noise. This is why im wordied about her, it must trap or she's hearing thing's.

You need to go after her, yeah yeah yeah im going, hey you guys be careful, you too Luke.

The light I see in my eyes Luke doesn't believe me though, but im gonna make him believe me.

Heh there's died body again like I saw at the gas station, fuck I got to get out of here. Eh let me go let me go Hey hey hey, its me its just me.