free from the game

I have to fine Jack Luke if you can hear me, im gonna fine a way to get you out.
I left the game room and then I found my house, everyone is there even the police. Mom Mia Dad? Heh how I thought we thought you where dead.

Mom Luke and I aren't dead, wait why do you think that? Your body it vanished out of know where, we've been looking for you. We thought you died, what years is this 2020. What no you vanished in 2018 out of know where with Luke.

Wait no this shit doesn't making any since, how old am I now. Your 23 what no no no that cant be, I im still 20 no no.

I ran away from home Mia looked different, she looked like now a teenager. I want to the game room and I talked to the game which Luke is in, Luke if you can hear me.

We've been gone since 2018 its now 2021, we've been stuck in the game since two months.

Luke I don't know if I can get you out, I started to cry, with my sadness inside of me, has been crush.

Hey what are you doing here late? I don't know any more, it was Jack he saw me cry, he look shocked in his eyes.

How are you alive? Everyone thought you where dead? Jack I need you to do something for me.

Yeah sure anything Jack can you get Luke out of the game, wait your joking lets take you to the hospital, I don't need an hospital.

I need Luke, please you can just beat the game, I just need Luke back please. Please Jack, ppft fine ill do it for your sake.

Thank you oh thank you I gave Jack a kiss on his cheek. He put the quarter in the game machine.

He did it he won, Luke got out of the game, Luke is free. Luke im happy that you are out im happy.

Yeah but that wind may me dizzy, Jack you, kiss her, ouch. Not so much of a fighter, huh Luke.

Jack what was that for you ok Luke? Ppft you kiss me on cheek, yeah I know I did but it was for a good luck kiss.

It doesn't mean anything, I still love Luke im sorry, you can have Stephanie. Not me im sorry, come on Luke ill take you home ill drive.

Hang on to me, YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS OVER ITS NOT FUCKING OVER YET HEY, GET ASS BACK HERE LUKE. I WANNA SHOW YOU WHOS A MAN.

fuck fuck fuck, im just glad that Luke and I are back with no, bad alien its like an happy ending.

Which is not but we still have more to go, and a more adventure. As when Luke and I parked near his house, I started to knock on the door.

LUKE, MIA oh my god please come in you know we thought, I know sir you thought Luke and I are dead, but where not.

What happened to him? It was Jack he hit him hard really hard. Im glad my son is back, I know im glad he's back too.

Um im still um a teenager, I can see that but how? Its a game that made us still a teenager.

We dont know how we got in the game in the first place, ugh that fucking hurt. Luke you ok?

Yeah dad your different, yeah um I have to say something to you will we got married, with who?

Me, What you married to my teacher our history teacher? Yeah look we already had kids, kids dad are you im abound, No your not abounded.

Its just that we love kids and you got a girlfriend, and you going to merry her. Are you? Dad I need to talk to you alone.

Ok, ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS? Um should I? YES DAD THAT IS OUR FUCKING TEACHER AND YOU HAVE FUCKING KIDS!

Look son you where gone for like four Months. I was worried sick about you, and her mom and her step dad and her step sister was worrying sick about her.

SO DON'T PUT YOUR TONE AT ME SIR BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE, WHO HELPED YOU AND TO PUT THE FUCKING ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD.

Then I should pack and take my girlfriend with me, Luke you heard everything didn't you.

Luke my family wants me to stay, there worried about me, I think it's a good time for us to split up.

Heh you serous, Luke I can't I cant live like this, my fucking life is a fucking idiot.

My grandma died on 2019 my aunt is sick, in the hospital. Luke I think need to stay, please let me stay.

So your saying is that it's time for us to break up, Luke its a best for us and my family, our tear fall like a light feather with a broken heart.

My life turned into darkness with out Luke im all alone, seeing him riding his bike.

Reminds me of my dad my real dad, I miss you dad. Good bye Luke ill treasure you forever.

I yawn my mom and my step dad and my little step sister, I know she's not little anymore but.

Ill still think of her little, where going to see the hospital today, to see my sister.

Mom im sorry about grandma, hey listen at least we got you back, so where is that boy.

Who? Luke where is he? Oh yeah Luke as I try to remember who he is its weird, I don't know why I don't remember him.

What's that honey? I don't remember dating Luke, hhm same I don't even know who's Luke is.

Will it just popped out of my mind, it wont happened again I promise. It's strang I thought I reamber him I guess I was wrong I don't remember him.