cave

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT JACK YOU ARE THE ONE, WHO FUCKING KILLED MY FAMILY.

I told you didn't I Luke is a bad person, DON'T YOU DEAR SAY THAT TO LUKE HE IS NOT.

I know he's not I just know it, Hey June you alright? Luke um yeah whoa that's a big fire!

I told it was your fault you started a fire on her, house STOP IT JACK STOP SAYING IT WAS HIS FAULT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT HIS FAULT, I couldn't take my anger on Jack anymore.

I started to look dizzy my head its like someone who had sharp me, in my pain.

Here let me take you to my house, oh no your coming with me, JACK HANDS OFF ME.

JACK LISTEN TO ME JUNE FAMILY HAS A FIRE ATTACK, But you can't just fucking take her, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A FUCKING IDOIT LUKE!!

STOP IT OK NOW LEAVE US ALONE!! But June YOUR FATHER WANT ME TO PROTECT YOU!!

HE WANTS YOU TO PROTECT ME JACK MY DAD, DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME.

Let's go Luke it was night time that happened, Luke family was gone, but we were still together.

We slept in the same bed with a curtain shut, but I love Luke so much, my heart started to pound my mine will fall asleep.

I was so dirty the I love him and want to have a baby with him, but I don't know, I had a nightmare about my mom and my real dad.

Ahhh honey NOOO LEAVE HIM ALONE the eye of mom look so sad, they despaired out of no where.

HELLO MOM DAD WHERE ARE YOU? ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! MOM? NO NO NO, YOU STARTED THE FIRE WITH LUKE.

HELP ME!!! LUKE NOOO LUKE NO NO NO, I told you it was his fault. I woke up and I thought I was alone, I ran downstairs, and he was making breakfast.

I did a little sigh, don't you scare me like that again I said to him, I'm sorry are you ok? I huged Luke and he huged me back.

Whoa did you have a nightmare? Yes I was in the fire, with my real dad then I saw you, and will I thought you where gone.

Hey maybe breakfast might help, here take this. Luke... Yeah Whats up? I wonder where is our parents.

I woke up again it was another dream but, it was just me and Luke. My mom my dad oh will that wasn't a dream, the fire was real.

LUKE LUKE LUKE!!?? I screamed for Luke but no answer, he's gone June I know that voice what do you mean he's gone?

Im sorry June but I I I um Jack started to cough then he said he killed him, YOU WHAT NO YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

I want to his house to fine the clue where he is, then I found a video camera, near the kitchen counter.

I checked it out and it was him Luke, come on show me the clue Luke. Hey June you just woke up I know but I found something awesome.

Its an Dinosaur bones its cool, we are in the cave full, diamonds an actual diamonds. Hey what is happening the earthquake, everyone get in cover. JUNE WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T LOOK FOR US.

LUKE COME ON, No I started to breath in and out, but I can't believe it why was it here. Or wait did someone brought the cemra in here.

I walked out of the door grabbed my bike, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? IM GOING TO LOOK FOR HIM!

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT HIM? BECAUSE I feel safe with him if he's not around I feel alone, SO IM GOING!

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CAVE HE IS IN? I stop the bike, ok then Jack tell me what cave is he in?

Why should I tell you? Fine im gonna look for him myself. I started the bike than he told me which cave it is.

Where here, are you sure this is a right cave? If not im gonna Fucking kill you.
Chill it is the right place, LUKE the echo came from the cave.

LUKE LUKE?? guys I hear someone listen. LUKE LUKE?? Its June JUNE OVER HERE JUNE.

OMG are you ok? Yeah what is he doing here? He helped me find you, did you see my video? Yes I have and don't say don't look for me, because I won't listen to you.

June, Hey Luke LOOK OUT AAAAHHHHHH!! No no no leave him alone, I started to dig I made and under cave, I finally got tord him.

I found the sword and im gonna use it, stay back, go bad bird go now LEAVE. The big bird finally left the cave I turned around to see if Luke is ok.

I sigh a little someone must of took you in the cave accidentally, It was me Jack said, WHAT YOU DID THIS TO THESE KID, the cave started to shake I was looking for the cover.

Then I pointed where it was hey lets go over there, the teacher and the class was scared, WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNE?

Im fixing your mistake for what you did Jack, I didn't get to go on field trip because of you.

I try to use the sword to get us all out but, it was no use. Ah ah ah come on why won't you OPEN. Another shake from the cave ugh THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JACK IF YOU WHERE CARFUL ENOUGH NONE OF US WILL STAY DOWN HERE!!!

Um Jack she's right we split up and now we, are stuck in here. I WANT US OUT I WANT TO GET OUT PLEASE LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!! Riley, Riley hey calm down we will get out.

This is why I broke up with you, Im hungry we all are, its not just you Riley. Mike do you have any food or water? Let me see I got candy and I got water oh only one.

Ugh how long do we have to stay in the cave? Wait I got a phone, Yes great job June, geeze no single.

Nice try now your psycho boyfriend here trapped us, HEY DON'T CALL LUKE PSYCHO BITCH!!

WHY YOU! HEY WE ALL HUNGRY OK LUKE RIGHT WE CAN'T FIGHT AND YOU DONT KNOW US.

I know but I just I did a deeply sigh and walked some where, I sat some where lonely.

Luke came tord me, I know what I said was wrong but you can't just come, Luke I care about you even though we just met yesterday, I just can't stop thinking about you.

What if my dad wants to exposed you? Exposed me? My dad want my ex to hurt you that's what Jack said on, the way when we where riding bikes.

Hey don't cry im here and I love you, Hey guys look a light. IS ANYONE IN HERE? How long have we been in here? probably Four day's.

Oh my god JUNE! Mom I thought you where dead. What no why?  JACK thank you.

I think you should date her she loves you. Thats what I've been trying to say to you.

Are you guys ok? Yeah Luke girlfriend saved our life. I can't believe it mom your alive but what the fire? The fire we left before it started, when you walked out of the door all of us was gone.

Im glad your save I huged my mom so tight, and everyone has left the cave. You need to tell your mom about us, and your dad. My dad wouldn't care about you he hate's boys.

Go tell him, Mom dad I want you to meet my boyfriend. Hi, my dad got mad he took us some where alone.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO DATE HIM, Sir I love your daughter and she love me so please, let us date.

I WILL NOT my dad hit Luke I protect him, get away from him you brat.

You need to stop Mr. Lynn, my dad was shocked. No you in there side, if you don't want your daughter to be unhappy, then don't hurt him.

Jack thank you, Jack smiled and walked tord my step dad, you can't force anyone to fall in love, June love Luke.

But don't you love June Jack?? Heh that's the shock I've been looking for.
Jack don't listen to him you can fine someone else to love, don't listen to him.

Heh Jack try not to struggle but I didn't I push,my step dad off the cliff, Ahhh heh ouch heh ouch ahh.

He still alive I push him I push my step dad, I can't I can't I ran away from everyone, so no one can get hurt.