The Maid Dress

Hi! So this story is going to be...idk. Im just going with it for now so i hope it isn't trash❤
_____________________________________

Skeppy's POV:

I was starting to think about the maid dress and the comments on Bad's stream. I thought that it would be cute if i had the maid dress and Bad had the butler outfit. But how would the community react? I don't know, but i would love it.
I stopped thinking about the maid dress and the butler outfit, and how good bad would look in it...and how much i wanted him to wear it....

Wait..

Nevermind....

Stop thinking that...

I looked at the time and it read 11:41pm. I decided to go to bed a bit earlier today.
I got undressed into just a pair of gray sweatpants and hopped into bed.

I tried to fall asleep but i couldn't, so i put on headphones, turned on music and hoped that would help.

It didn't

I didn't know what to do, so i just sat there. I started thinking about different things: video ideas, trolling ideas, stream topics. That kinda helped, getting my mind tired in hopes of falling asleep. I guess my body is used to my fucked up sleeping schedule. It doesn't help when i have plans though.

*brr rrr**brr rrr*
*brr rrr**brr rrr*

Incoming call:
Bad😩😚😘

-Answer- -Decline

//////

I answered.

S: Hello?
B: Hi Skeppy!
S: Why are you calling this late*yawn*, you should....get some sleep.
B: If anything you should be getting the sleep, you sound like you're about to pass out!
S: Nah, Bad. Im*yawn* good.
B: Ok. Then at least go to bed soon. Stop staying up so late.
S: Ok,ok. You get to bed soon too.

I let out a silent giggle at his tries to get me to bed. I like talking to him; its comforting.

B: Good night then, muffin
S: Good night, muffin head

Call Ended📞

It was nice talking to him, and definitely made going to sleep a lot easier. At least tonight i lay there asleep with a smile on my face.

*the next day*

~BBH's POV~

Sometimes i worry about Skeppy not getting enough sleep, but im glad he listened to me and went to bed for once. But then again, i do admire him for working so much and so hard and still maintaining a positive attitude. That muffin head can definitely get on my nerves sometimes, but i know its all jokes in the end.

Thinking about Skeppy made me remember the time he wore a maid dress. I could never do that, but don't get me wrong, he looked great in it, but the thought of me doing something like that makes me nervous. Maybe doing it with skeppy would be better but i don't know. On stream he mentioned something about me in a butler outfit and him in the maid dress so that we would be matching. And although i like the sound of that, i dont know where to get a butler outfit or if he was even being serious. Might aswell look to see if there are some on amazon.