Dream Come True

HI! This is going to be cringy, im so sorry, im so bad at this stuff. But, im back! Also thanks for over 2k reads, tf! I never expected this reaction.. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy! Also this part's gonna be in bbh's POV. 

🛑[btw, a little smut warning, it was my first time writing it so pls don't judge meee..]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   'He pushed me down onto my bed while still mid kiss, his hands exploring every part of my body. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission, i granted. He explored my mouth with his tongue, pulling away once to breathe. My body was hot and wanted more. He started to take off my shirt while getting closer to me then started to--'
  *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* *Click*

   "Ugghhhhh." I groaned into my pillow once i woke up. 'Why did it have to end so fast' i thought while getting dressed.

  "Today's gonna be weird with that thought in my head." I whispered to myself while leaving my room to get some breakfast. 'Just my luck, look who's here' i thought to myself while seeing Zak sitting at the counter eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, aimlessly scrolling through his phone. He looked over at me.

  "Good morning! Sleep well?" He asked me. Obviously because of that dream i did i thought to myself while mentally rolling my eyes.

  "Good Morning, and yeah i guess you could say that." I said while looking through the fridge.

  "You guess?" He asked while tilting his head like a confused puppy. 'Damn that's cute' i thought, getting mad at my failed attempt to stop thinking about..other things..

  "Yeah, i guess. Like it wasn't the worst sleep ever, just didn't want to get out of bed." I told him while grabbing orange juice and a glass.
    "I feel like that a lot. Almost every day.." Zak said while finishing his cereal. I couldn't help but wonder what he meant when he said that.
   "What do you mean?" I asked while taking a sip. I could tell he was pretty tired because of the way he was talking. But i mean, who wouldn't be tired in the morning?
   "Just some times i don't like to get out of bed and back into reality, like i wish my dreams went on for longer than they do. I know it sounds really weird, and kinda sad, but it's true..." Zak told me as he put his head into his folded arms. 'That's something I can definitely agree with.'  I thought as the images from last night's dream flashed back into my mind, a slight red tint crossing my face.
    "Yeah, i get what you mean, i feel like that too sometimes. But if you wanna talk you can, I'll be in my room" I stated, wanting to get out of the situation before he noticed my blushing face.

  I hurried into my room and closed the door, figuring taking a shower might help me relax and forget about it. I got undressed then got into the shower after letting it warm up a bit.
    As i rubbed shampoo into my hair, my thoughts drifted... What if i told him? What would he say? Would he like me back? Probably not..
  I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and felt the warm water and soap run down my body. My mind wandered again, to a place I love and hate. I imagined the water was his hands running up and down my chest and back, feeling around every part of my body. My hand began reaching lower and lower until it was wrapped around it. I started pumping, imagining it was him doing it to me. Images started flashing in my head, and I pumped faster. His touch is all i want. I released on the floor and thought it might be time to get out.

   I got out and wrapped a towel around me, drying my hair before doing so. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about what i just did. I'm disgusting. He's my best friend, I shouldn't be thinking that way about him. ugh... i put a black t-shirt and some grey and red shorts on and left the bathroom. i got back to a surprise, seeing Zak laying on my bed, scrolling on his phone with headphones in. I took this as an opportunity to scare him. I tiptoed to the bed, bent over, and yelled in his face.

    He screamed and jumped up of the bed, falling to the ground with a grunt.

  "Owww......." Zak whined while getting up, i would've helped him but i was too busy laughing to think.

  "HA i finally scared you! and what are you doing in my room?" I asked confused. He blushed, looked down, then looked away. why?  

    "Helloooo??" I asked once again, walking closer to him. He looked up and my confused eyes met his....loving eyes? I turned my head sideways and started blinking because he didnt move or anything. 

   "What are you doing you muffin?" I asked with a small giggle. his eyes started to glimmer when he heard me, as if aweing at me? i was really confused at this point, and still wasnt getting the answers i wanted. Then suddenly he grabbed my face and pulled me in.

    He kissed me.

    HE KISSED ME!!!

I immediately started kissing back and felt him sigh in relief. I grabbed his waist and started rubbing his sides. he took this as a moment to start walking to the bed and pushed me onto it, getting on top of me, while still mid kiss, his hands exploring every part of my body. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission, i granted. He explored my mouth with his tongue, pulling away once to breathe. My body was hot and wanted more. He started to take off my shirt while getting closer to me then started kissing my chest down to my belly button, then to the brim of my shorts and tugged. I let him take them off. He started to kiss me again and i grabbed hold of his sweatpants and pulled them down. he both his knees on each side of me after climbing onto the bed with me. He slowly started rubbing it with his hand while still kissing me. I moaned and he grinned. He took his boxers off and started to take mine off, which i had to help with because he apparently didn't know how (☠). Once we were fully naked, we started to........

AND ILL LEAVE THE REST FOR YOUR IMAGINATION, WOOHOO!!!!!

sorry for not posting in literally months, whoopsie>.<

I hope I didn't disappoint you guys too much with this one, heheh.... don't be afraid to roast me about my writing or leave suggestions, ill try and post more often but school has been a little stressful, oof. 

WELP, I hope you guys didn't get too weirded out/disappointed with this, but ima go now, enjoy your day/night/afternoon/whatever it is where you are