Accidents Happen

(A/N) You like the picture up there?^-^ i just thought it was perfect to use.

*Nobody's POV*

Zak and Darryl were both making their own videos at the time. Darryl was trying to troll Zak, but once he realized, it backfired and Zak trolled Darryl instead.
   "C'mon pingspoofer, what are you trying to do" Zak said, trying to sound oblivious but aggravating at the same time.
  "Skeppy! Stop calling me a pingspoofer!" Darryl yelled. He didnt expect his plan to fail.
   "Sorry, not sorry:)." Zak said with a smirk on his face, even though Darryl can't see it. Zak didn't like making Darryl mad but he likes to mess with him a little then make things better.
  "That's what you get for trying to troll me first!" Zak yelled into the mic. Darryl started to become flustered and decided that he would just stop talking and see what happens.
  "Bad?" Zak questioned. No response.
  "BaaAad?!" Zak asked again. Still no response.
  "Im sorry?" Zak said, more of a question than a statement.
  "Did i do something wrong?" Zak asked with a frown. Darryl started to feel just a bit bad but this was payback. Zak on the other hand thought he messed up.
  "Tell me if i did, please!? Did i mess up?" Zak yelled into his mic, you could here the sadness in his voice. Darryl's heart broke a little at that. 'No, he deserves this for all the pranks he did on me.' Darryl thought to try and make himself feel better. Zak was on the verge of tears, but not crying yet.
  "D-Darryl? You there? Im sorry.." Zak said in almost a whisper, his voice cracking while doing so. Darryl could basically sence Zak's sadness. Darryl's heart was in peices by now. 'I can't do it' Darryl thought. He couldn't keep ignoring Zak, especially not after he used his real name.

  "Well bye, i guess" Zak said, almost inaudible before Darryl could talk. He clicked out of teamspeak and layed down on his bed. Heartbroken. That's all he felt. He thought he did something wrong. 'Its all the trolls, i made him mad..' Zak thought to himself. He smashed his head into a pillow and just tried to fall asleep.

   Darryl, on the other hand, was frozen. He didnt mean to make Zak that sad, he just wanted to get back at him but not make him sad or leave the teamspeak. He felt horrible, and his heart was shattered. He tried to text him and even call him multiple times, but he still got no answer. At this moment, he felt like he just ruined their friendship.

*Zak POV*
  'Well, this is it, he hates me and i made him mad. Whats gonna happen now? Will he forgive me, or will he ignore me like he just did? Whatever, ill just take a walk and get my mind off things' Zak thought to himself, half outloud and half in his head. He started to get up, grumbling in the process, and just threw on a random hoodie he found on the ground. He slipped on his black and white Nike shoes and walk out the door, ignoring the fact that it was literaly midnight. He began walking down the stairs, the cold winter air freezing his tears as he let them fall. He told nobody that he was gay, and maybe had a little crush Darryl, and he wanted to keep it that way.
    Zak made his way to the park he lived by, and decided to sit down at one of the benches by a big Oak tree. With leaves crunching underneath his shoes, Zak remembered this was the spot he always came to when he felt stressed, anxious, or even alone. And right now, he was heartbroken. 'Another one added to the list' Zak thought to himself as he exhaled. Zak planned on staying there for a few minutes, which turned into two hours, which he did not realize had passed by rather quickly. He decided he had spent enough time here and wanted to go back to his house and just lay in his comfy bed. 'The only thing that could make that better is Darryl...which won't happen now because i fucked up.' Zak thought with a smile, but turned quickly into a frown. He still hasn't made things better with Darryl.
   Zak unlocked his door and walked up the stairs, not bothering to take his shoes off first. He tiredly plopped onto his bed and checked his phone.
12 missed calls:Darryl
18 new messages:Darryl

...Darryl Zak thought with a sigh. He checked the messages first.
D: SKEPPY
D: SKEP
D: Zak!
D: Zak please answer
D: Zak im sorry
D: I was tired of the trolls
D: So i thought ignoring you would be a way to get back at you
D: I didn't mean to make you upset
D: I was going to talk but you left before i could.
D: I'm sorry
D: Zak
D: I'm sorry!
D: Are you still upset?
D: I didnt mean to!
D: Please answer
D: please..
D: Zak
D: You there?
Z: yeah..

     Zak didn't know what to say. He didn't know if he should be mad at Darryl for ignoring him and making him sad, or forgive him because it was an accident. "He can't know i like him. Nobody knows, but, if i dont tell him, we'll have no chance of being together!" Zak thought while hitting his face into the soft bedding.