Burning Urge

(Skeppy pov)

What if im just doing this to hear his voice again. I mean i know we are just friends and all but, i want to be more. I've been wanting to tell Bad but i just can't. I get too lost in his beautiful eyes. Nevermind, i just want to talk to him. I mean all the trolling is fun and all but i find more amusement and happiness from him. His voice. His company.

Skeppy:BaaAAADDDD!!!
Skeppy:ANSWER MEEEE!!
Bad: What Skeppy?
Skeppy: Nothing i just wanted to talk.^-^
Bad: Seriously Skeppy, just to talk.
Skeppy: Yeah.. What, do you not like meeeee!? How could you!?!
Bad: No, im sorry Skeppy i didnt mean for it to sound rude!
Bad: Its just normally when you want to just 'talk' you do something.
Skeppy: Wow... That offends me. WHY CANT WE JUST TALK LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE!

I love it when he's so apologetic and cute i said to myself with a sigh.

Bad: We are talking like civilized people!
Bad: Hello?
*A few muinets go by and still no answer*
Bad: Hellooo Skeepppyyyyyy.
Bad: Are you ok?
Skeppy: Oh sorry i must have blacked for a second there, but i need to tell you something..
Bad: Okayy.. What do you need to tell me?
Skeppy: Promise that we can still be friends no matter what happens here
Bad: Skeppy what are you talking about!?
Skeppy: I LIKE YOU
Bad: Wh-What, do you mean as in friends or, what do you mean??
*Skeppy has left the chat*
Bad: WHAT! Skeppy
Bad: What do you mean!?!

Uhg im so stupid! Why did i do that? What came over me? I couldn't even sleep until about 2:00AM. I stayed up all night thinking about that. But thinking about his soothing voice calmed me down a bit and i finally, at some point in time, i got to sleep.

_______________________________________
Once again sorry for the cringe
I will make a part two of this probably.

Also i know that they are straight and im not saying like oh they would be better gay, im just writing this because it is fun to ship people if you think they look cute together. Thats all i had to say, ok now byeee.