Burning Urge 2

(BBH pov)

Last night was probably one of the most confusing conversations i've ever been in. What did he mean? Did he actually mean what he said? Idk i have to talk to him about it in person though, i can't just leave it like that after telling me something that serious.

Bad: Hey
Bad: We need to talk
Bad: Skeppy are you up yet
Bad: can we like meet somewhere, in person and talk
Skeppy: Yes im up, and why do you want to talk so bad? And about what?

I knew he had to know what i was talking about since he is kinda what i want to talk about.

Bad: Come on, you know what i want to talk about, now can we just please meet somewhere like a park or something?
Skeppy: Ok ok fine but its like 9:00AM and i barely got any sleep.
Bad: Thank you and we can meet at like 4:00PM so be ready by then.
Skeppy: Yeah whatever ok. Ill be there ig.
Bad: Yes thank you, you are awesome.
Skeppy: Hmm?

(Skip forward to the meeting ^-^)
(Skeppy pov)

Skeppy: Im here
Bad: Great, im here too

I come and sit down at the park, waiting on a park bench. I knew what he wanted to talk about, but i was just too embarrassed at the thought of me being rejected but i just couldn't hold my feelings in anymore. I started to bury my head in my hands when i felt someone wrap their arms around me.
"Bad?" Skeppy said, not really wanting to leave the hug. "Yep!" Bad said with a slight giggle that made me feel comfort in some way.
"Soo.. what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I said looking at the ground, not feeling the courage to look him in the eyes. "Well, i wanted to talk about what happened last night..you know when yo-" Bad tried to say when i cut him off. "Im sorry.""What?" Bad said, sounding oddly surprised. "Im so sorry about what i said and what i did last night, and i meant what i said too, i just couldn't hold it in anymore and i had to tell you. Even if you don't feel the same or like me anymore, i hope that maybe we can like, forget this ever happe-" before i could finish my sentence, i felt his two soft warm hands grab my face and made me look him in the eye, only 5 inches away from each other. "Listen Skeppy, you dont need to apologize. I like you too. I just never felt brave enough to tell you something like that because i thought you didnt feel the same way." He says, now smiling, and still holding my face close to his. I think he saw me blushing because he laughed softly. I dont know what came over me, i just started crying.
"Skep," Bad says now pulling me into a tight hug, both of us not wanting to let go anytime soon. I hear him start to cry, which broke my heart so i pull away from the hug, grab his face, look him in his tear filled eyes, and say the three words I've been dying to say. "I love you." "I love you too!" Bad says his voice shaking from crying. His hands now on my waist. I pull him in, closer, he doesnt pull away, we both close our eyes and i push forward until i feel a pair of soft lips press up against mine. We only kissed for about 30 seconds but it felt like an eternity in paradise.

We both pulled away and thats when i asked him,"Bad, will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course Skeppy, you muffin!" We both laugh and eveytime i saw him or heard his voice, i felt like there was nothing i couldn't do.

_______________________________________
THE END
Sorry if that was cringey or whatever